There are 147 users in the forums

Kurt Warner to retire after season?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 5xChamp:
Looks like he's done PFT-"I pray that God takes away the desire in me to play this game," Warner told Rick Reilly of ESPN. "I've loved it for so long. I need Him to take that away from me, so that I can be comfortable with this decision."

COME ON KURT!! PULL THE TRIGGER! HANG EM UP! RETIRE!!

If you can't tell, I really really really want him to retire and GO AWAY. JUST GO AWAY WARNER
Originally posted by 5xChamp:
Looks like he's done PFT-"I pray that God takes away the desire in me to play this game," Warner told Rick Reilly of ESPN. "I've loved it for so long. I need Him to take that away from me, so that I can be comfortable with this decision."

That sure sounds like he has made his decision and he is just trying to justify it now.

Lord, please help me lose my Mojo, oh lor diddly ord.
^^^
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
^^^
i think its funny when some fans are happy that warner is gone beacause him not retiring slims are chance with division crown. we did beat them twice this season, thats not the problem. ive notices key third down situations or late defensive stand ups, ruin our chances of winning the game. we are no that bad of a team. look at the games that we did lose that we should have not.

9/27 vikings lost by 3 -really, that was wanna of the worst games watching. we should have won that game if it wasnt for that last touchdown

10/11 falcons okay was a blow out and defense blew it

10/25 texans lost by 3- if we would have started the first have that way we did in the second half, we would have in no doubt won that game. we lost by an average by 5 point in those losses not including the blowout by atlanta

11/1 colts lost by 4- defense can only contain peyton manning for so long. key interception lost us the game. passing that game were not on target

11/8 titans lost by 7. once again interceptions and defense in fourth could not put a last stand

11/22 packers lost by 6- we dont have problems scoring, i think we need to score early in the first to put more motivation on defense to put up a fight. we need to address secondary at least in draft. we rank 3rd in sacks

12/6 seahawks lost by 3-we knew we could not take them lightly being a division game. we had chances again and we blew it with port play. we should have won

12/20 eagles lost by 14- not too too bad but we needs more play makers on our secondary. wee need more interceptions. we got beat by a speedy team

i see at least 4 games or we could have easily won. ive noticed poor play calling on 3rd downs have ruined are changes to score. i noticed spread has been doin better for us. gore cant do it on his own. i want spiller in draft and eric berry or other good safety.
Originally posted by skitzofrenic:
i think its funny when some fans are happy that warner is gone beacause him not retiring slims are chance with division crown. we did beat them twice this season, thats not the problem.

The problem is not Kurt Warner VS the 49ers...

It's Kurt Warner VS the rest of the NFL! The tards would've been 12-4 if they had swept the niners this past year.
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
i think its funny when some fans are happy that warner is gone beacause him not retiring slims are chance with division crown. we did beat them twice this season, thats not the problem.

It's Kurt Warner VS the rest of the NFL! The tards would've been 12-4 if they had swept the niners this past year.

Yep. You would swear the other 30 teams in the NFL would watch game film on how the Niners take apart that offense year after year. Instead, it seems like everyone forgets how to play against the Cardinals.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

Yep. You would swear the other 30 teams in the NFL would watch game film on how the Niners take apart that offense year after year. Instead, it seems like everyone forgets how to play against the Cardinals.

Well we have played against this team twice a season. Our players are familiar with the likes of Fitzgerald and Boldin. Heck we had Spencer on Fitzgerald and they used to go against eachother in practice at Pitt. Teams outside our division maybe face them once every 2 or 3 years. The way we were able to stop the Cards this year was damn impressive.
i just got a call from a Brenda Warner wanting to talk about her husbands retirement benefits

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
i just got a call from a Brenda Warner wanting to talk about her husbands retirement benefits

Strongly suggest that they retire
Originally posted by Esco:

i transferred her to benefits, but right before i did i was like *cough retire cough*

i transferred her to benefits, but right before i did i was like *cough retire cough*

What company u work for?
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

What company u work for?

It wasnt really her, her name just happened to be Brenda Warner her husbands name was steve
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

What company u work for?

It wasnt really her, her name just happened to be Brenda Warner her husbands name was steve

LOL! I know haha..I'm just wondering what company you work for since u said benefits
Share 49ersWebzone