LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 168 users in the forums

Kurt Warner to retire after season?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Esco:
Wow, on ESPN this morning during the team reports, the guy who was reporting on the Cards said that Kurt Warner thinks that there are some things that the Cards can exploit against Green Bay and that they have a good shot to win. He said that there have been teams that he felt that they needed everything to go perfect and catch some lucky breaks to beat, 1. The Bucs when he played for St. Louis, and now the 49ers. He doesn't feel that way about the Packers.

Willis gives him nightmares
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by Esco:
Wow, on ESPN this morning during the team reports, the guy who was reporting on the Cards said that Kurt Warner thinks that there are some things that the Cards can exploit against Green Bay and that they have a good shot to win. He said that there have been teams that he felt that they needed everything to go perfect and catch some lucky breaks to beat, 1. The Bucs when he played for St. Louis, and now the 49ers. He doesn't feel that way about the Packers.

Willis gives him nightmares

Willis gives himself nightmares
The world is ours...

After that hit I don't think he will be in a hurry to come back....

Just retire already, let Leinart start
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

adios
lol, as soon as he took that shot, I thought, "That's it, no more warner". Thats the hit he's gonna be thinking about when making the decision to retire.
Hurt Warner
there are some QB's who should never go try and tackle a defender after an INT has been thrown. Warner is one of them, why coaches don't tell their star QB's to just stay down is beyond me.

Originally posted by GoNiners:
there are some QB's who should never go try and tackle a defender after an INT has been thrown. Warner is one of them, why coaches don't tell their star QB's to just stay down is beyond me.

ur right. I don't think I've ever seen P.Manning go for a tackle after an INT.

anyone got a gif of that tackle Steve Young put on Deon Sanders?? That was f'n awesome. The INT was worth it just to see that tackle.
i have a feeling he won't retire
Originally posted by teeohh:

I agree, I think he's gonna want to come back and take one more shot at another Super Bowl.
I didnt get a chance to watch the game but i caught the highlights
MASSIVE HIT.

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by teeohh:

I agree, I think he's gonna want to come back and take one more shot at another Super Bowl.

Plus he is due to make $10 million right?
Share 49ersWebzone