There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

This season seemed to just blow by too fast

I don't think I ever remember a regular NFL season going by this fast and what a drag it is to know that we won't see another live 49er game for another 7 months. Anyone else feel this way?
it means you are getting old
  • fontman49
  • Info N/A
Well, since I can't create a topic for 7 days since I just signed up, here are some games that you can look forward to in 2010. This is my first official post.

I did a search and didn't see it posted yet.

Enjoy

Home and Away Opponents for 2010 NFL Season
Originally posted by fontman49:
Well, since I can't create a topic for 7 days since I just signed up, here are some games that you can look forward to in 2010. This is my first official post.

I did a search and didn't see it posted yet.

Enjoy

Home and Away Opponents for 2010 NFL Season

Welcome aboard fontman49!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
It's always to fast for me. Especially since we've been out of post season contention for a long time.
It's only for 3 months.

That's life.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Esco:
It's always to fast for me. Especially since we've been out of post season contention for a long time.
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Dino:
They all go fast. Get used to it. LOL.
This is the worst time of the year for me, since all that's left to watch is Sharks' hockey.
The season goes by fast when we're losing, but slow when we're winning.

When we're winning, I'm like a kid before Christmas, I can't wait for the next game.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
The season goes by fast when we're losing, but slow when we're winning.

When we're winning, I'm like a kid before Christmas, I can't wait for the next game.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
This is the worst time of the year for me, since all that's left to watch is Sharks' hockey.

what's wrong with 'em sharks. I do battle with my brother to whom is a better team the sharks whom he loves to death and the Chi Blackhawks my team.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

what's wrong with 'em sharks. I do battle with my brother to whom is a better team the sharks whom he loves to death and the Chi Blackhawks my team.

because it's just the sharks. I need baseball or football too, because one sport isn't enough for me. I'd say basketball, but the Bay Area is always horrendous in that department.