Shop 49ers game tickets

Is Jay Cutler better than Alex Smith?

is water wet?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
id take any QB over alex smith...

Ryan Leaf???
Alex Smiths stats have got better every year!
Jay Cutler stats have got worse every year!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Alex Smiths stats have got better every year!
Jay Cutler stats have got worse every year!

The last 3 years Cutler has thrown for over 10,000 yards, can't say the same for Smith.

But right now, Cutlers is better.
I'm new to these forums and I can't believe this is even a thread. Are you guys serious? People actually think Alex is better than Cutler?!?! hahahaha..WOW. Lets not get carried away folks after one "Good" game by Alex. jeeeeez
Originally posted by EndAround81:
I'm new to these forums and I can't believe this is even a thread. Are you guys serious? People actually think Alex is better than Cutler?!?! hahahaha..WOW. Lets not get carried away folks after one "Good" game by Alex. jeeeeez

This was started in January not after last nights game
Originally posted by valrod33:

wow, so that makes it even more pathetic..you guys are comparing overall careers thus far, and still think Alex > Jay? hahah

wow, so that makes it even more pathetic..you guys are comparing overall careers thus far, and still think Alex > Jay? hahah

Cutler has been a failure considering the talent he had in Denver and couldnt win any games and completely choked a way a division title for them as well

Well these are hardcore 49er fans. There is a GREAT desire for him to become a top 10 QB for the next 10 years.

I think the same would be on any fan forum of a team with a questionable QB.

What is the most telling is that there is and always has been a large contigent of Alex protagonists here. Which ofcourse means that Nationally Alex is not considered all that good, which is why he can't even achieve united support from his own teams fan base.

[ Edited by danimal on Sep 21, 2010 at 10:34:23 ]
yeah but not by alot, cutler makes way too many mistakes...cancels out alot of the good that he does

not to mention he just looks like a douche...seriously is this the face of a team leader?

Originally posted by znk916:
yeah but not by alot, cutler makes way too many mistakes...cancels out alot of the good that he does

not to mention he just looks like a douche...seriously is this the face of a team leader?

That ugly man is banging this

He is a millioniare quarterback. Just look at what Jeff Garcia is banging.

holy s**t wow lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:

He is a millioniare quarterback. Just look at what Jeff Garcia is banging.

[ Edited by jrg on Sep 21, 2010 at 11:22:07 ]
Bump lol
Share 49ersWebzone