LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 328 users in the forums

Chris Long

Shop 49ers game tickets
I had to work during the game so I had my mother tape it, but the recording ended with about two and a half minutes remaining. I just read on Sando's blog something about Long being ejected for head butting? Who did he head butt? What was the scenario?
He headed butted like Chris patrick or something. Whoever that is
some nobody on our team. He was just frustrated. Nothing major.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

I'd like to know what Patrick said to long the guys on the radio said it looked like he was talking s**t to Long then bam lol
It wasn't really about what he said. Patrick played through the whistle and threw Long to the ground. It was kind of late, but not that bad. Patrick just arrogantly stood there (like he was standing over him, only he was a few yards away) and probably said something to him. Long popped up and jumped in his face and led with his helmet. It wasn't really that big of a deal. Long was just frustrated.
Originally posted by strickac:
It wasn't really about what he said. Patrick played through the whistle and threw Long to the ground. It was kind of late, but not that bad. Patrick just arrogantly stood there (like he was standing over him, only he was a few yards away) and probably said something to him. Long popped up and jumped in his face and led with his helmet. It wasn't really that big of a deal. Long was just frustrated.

Plus he heard that Patrick drove a Tundra.
  • Bille
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:

I'm pretty sure a man of his caliber would drive a Ford F-150!

With that play, Patrick earned his salary.
Originally posted by Bille:

true dat, a chicks truck.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

you're all wrong

he drives one of these

he pulled a Zinedine Zidane
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

he drives a chevy, his dad hooks him up
Share 49ersWebzone