There are 214 users in the forums

Kinda feel bad for the Texans

Shop 49ers game tickets
They got their first winning season ever today, but will miss what would have been their first playoff trip ever because the Bengals are getting thrashed. That's gotta be tough.

I'm listening to Schaub call into sunday night football right now. He sounds up beat, but still, you gotta feel for them a little. I mean, will they ever make the playoffs?
f**k them

should have won their own games instead of depending on others to lose
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
They got their first winning season ever today, but will miss what would have been their first playoff trip ever because the Bengals are getting thrashed. That's gotta be tough.

I'm listening to Schaub call into sunday night football right now. He sounds up beat, but still, you gotta feel for them a little. I mean, will they ever make the playoffs?

probably make it if they beat the cardinals!

on the goal line, last play of the game and slaton gets stuffed! every game counts in this league

I hoped they would make it too
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
f**k them

Yep f**k them, if we beat them we have a shot at the playoffs. So in essence ha ha!!!!!!
[ Edited by MadMartz on Jan 3, 2010 at 8:25 PM ]
yeah i'd hate to be a texans fan right now
Originally posted by MadMartz:
f**k them

Yep f**k them, if we beat them we have a shot at the playoffs. So in essence ha ha!!!!!!

They did beat us but they got a fun team to watch dude, and none of their players are pieces of s**t like players on various playoff teams(Dockett, Warner, Moss, Rex Ryan the coach of the jets, etc). They got boned because the bengals choked. I didn't see the game so IDK if they laid down or not though.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
f**k them

They did beat us but they got a fun team to watch dude, and none of their players are pieces of s**t like players on various playoff teams(Dockett, Warner, Moss, Rex Ryan the coach of the jets, etc). They got boned because the bengals choked. I didn't see the game so IDK if they laid down or not though.

I feel bad for them but they should have handled their business in the regular season..

Plus we needed the Jets to win so they can end up 9-7 and Carolina's pick will be much better
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Jan 3, 2010 at 8:36 PM ]
f**k them

You control your own destiny. it had nothing to do with the bengals. they had 15 other weeks to get it done.
Im glad they missed playoffs. I was at the 49ers-Texans game in October, and I was subjected to their dumb fans gloating after the win, so ha ha ha

(and seriously, a few of idiot Texan fans around me {i sat in end zone upper deck} argued why Warren Moon's jersey was not retired by Texans)
f**k them

I feel bad for them but they should have handled their business in the regular season..

Plus we needed the Jets to win so they can end up 9-7 and Carolina's pick will be much better

yea just like we should have...

I think the Texans go to the playoffs next year. They'll only get better with the draft and everything.

They need a better kicker.

-9fA
The Texans have become an offensive powerhouse. I think they are going to have a good 2nd decade. Kyle Shanahan deserves a lot of credit. I wonder if he will end up in Washington with his Dad though
Originally posted by danimal:
The Texans have become an offensive powerhouse. I think they are going to have a good 2nd decade. Kyle Shanahan deserves a lot of credit. I wonder if he will end up in Washington with his Dad though[/quote]

he is the new OC of the Redskins
Originally posted by valrod33:
The Texans have become an offensive powerhouse. I think they are going to have a good 2nd decade. Kyle Shanahan deserves a lot of credit. I wonder if he will end up in Washington with his Dad though[/quote]

Oh snap really. Thanks for the info.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Oh snap really. Thanks for the info.

no prob
Share 49ersWebzone