LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

3 wildcard previews!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Wow, I am use to seeing one wildcard preview in week 17....but this year 3! And all three games were blowouts I believe.

Jets vs. Bengals
Cowboys vs. Eagles
Packers vs. Cardinals
I know. Not exactly the 3 games I want to see again.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SacRock14:
I know. Not exactly the 3 games I want to see again.

Agreed
If I were an HC, I would almost consider not benching anyone or holding anything back in a week 17 wildcard preview. You need to get the series started on the right foot, or at the very least not get embarrassed
Originally posted by danimal:
If I were an HC, I would almost consider not benching anyone or holding anything back in a week 17 wildcard preview. You need to get the series started on the right foot, or at the very least not get embarrassed

Yeah all this posturing for the playoffs by resting starters is bulls**t. Teams need to get good players on the field and get some momentum, not to mention these mockeries of games f**ked up our draft status with the panthers and other team's playoff hopes. This was garbage.
Wow, I am use to seeing one wildcard preview in week 17....but this year 3! And all three games were blowouts I believe.

Jets vs. Bengals
Cowboys vs. Eagles
Packers vs. Cardinals

I'm not sure but I think the teams that got blown out today might have screwed themselves for the playoff games. They basically gave the other teams a ton of momentum, said you beat us once you can beat us again. Yeah maybe they held more back and rested their starters but I'm not so sure about that decision. I could see all 3 teams that one today win next week.
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Jets vs. Bengals
Cowboys vs. Eagles
Packers vs. Cardinals

I'm not sure but I think the teams that got blown out today might have screwed themselves for the playoff games. They basically gave the other teams a ton of momentum, said you beat us once you can beat us again. Yeah maybe they held more back and rested their starters but I'm not so sure about that decision. I could see all 3 teams that one today win next week.

History favors those that lost the week before.... I agree it's stupid to rest starters, especially when you have a good chance of facing them again the next week, but I'm just saying.
Does it not seem odd to anyone that three games played this week will have rematches the very next week in the first round of the playoffs? Has anything like this ever happened before?

Cowboys vs. Eagles
Arizona vs. Green Bay
New York Jets vs. Cincinnati
Originally posted by Psinex:
Does it not seem odd to anyone that three games played this week will have rematches the very next week in the first round of the playoffs? Has anything like this ever happened before?

Cowboys vs. Eagles
Arizona vs. Green Bay
New York Jets vs. Cincinnati

I think they mentioned that this has never happened before. You play enough NFL seasons, sooner or later you will see everything

im gonna lol so hard when its 28-10 at half time packers up. rodgers is gonna pick apart that cards d and warner might pass away by the end of the 1st quarter. this will be the last time cards make the playoffs in a very very loooong time and we dont have to hear the cards fan think their team is the s**t
Share 49ersWebzone