There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Chris Johnson record year

Record setting season for Johnson was pretty incredible.

He joins the 2000 yard club and sets the yards from scrimmage record. Kid is pretty amazing to watch.
man had his fullback not made that DUMB penalty when Johnson had already run by...he could have closed in on Dickerson's.
its not a record
Originally posted by valrod33:
its not a record

he broke Faulks record for scrimmage yards in a season
its not a record

did you not read the post? oops.
its not a record

I disagree.
its not a record

Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
its not a record

i thought he was talking about the 2000 yards
its not a record

i know
its not a record

which is why you clearly didn't read the post
Wow.

He's in a list full of icons.

O.J., Sanders, Dickerson, Faulk...

Awesome.
He's good but he is little. How long will he hold up over time? I don't question his speed or playmaking ability. I'm just not sure how long he will last. He runs between the tackles sometimes and does take hits. It will add up over time IMO on a small framed guy like CJ.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's good but he is little. How long will he hold up over time? I don't question his speed or playmaking ability. I'm just not sure how long he will last. He runs between the tackles sometimes and does take hits. It will add up over time IMO on a small framed guy like CJ.

The guy goes for 2,000 yards and breaks the yards from scrimmage record and the first thing you wanna do is take a shot at his possible future durability issues?

Figures.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

The guy goes for 2,000 yards and breaks the yards from scrimmage record and the first thing you wanna do is take a shot at his possible future durability issues?

Figures.

haha for real.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Figures.

haha for real.

And little? Isn't the dude like 6-2?