LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 315 users in the forums

No Week 17 Thread?

Shop 49ers game tickets
I guess it only works for the afternoon games now. I'm rooting for Chris Johnson to break some records today... he's in the hunt for about 5 different records this game
Giants got clobbered.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Giants got clobbered.

can't believe they had the year they had
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Giants got clobbered.

can't believe they had the year they had

Yea, unbelievable.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Pack up 14-Nil on the Tards. Go Cheeseheads!
Ughh this blows, if Dallas wins today that means we gotta face the Eagles again next season (for three years, back-to-back). God, I f**king hate the Eagles.

And what sucks the most is that a 49ers/Cowboys game at the stick (given the record/history/notoriety of both teams) would have Sunday Night Football implications all over it.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Jan 3, 2010 at 2:15 PM ]
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Ughh this blows, if Dallas wins today that means we gotta face the Eagles again next season (for three years, back-to-back). God, I f**king hate the Eagles.

And what sucks the most is that a 49ers/Cowboys game at the stick (given the record/history/notoriety of both teams) would have Sunday Night Football implications all over it.

Really, could please explain?
Originally posted by AZ9er:

It's one of the rules on how the schedules are decided:

"Each team plays two intraconference games based on the prior year's standings. For example, the first-place team in a division will play against the first-place team from another division within the same conference. The second place team in a division will play against the second-place team from another division within the same conference, etc... "

-9fA
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

"Each team plays two intraconference games based on the prior year's standings. For example, the first-place team in a division will play against the first-place team from another division within the same conference. The second place team in a division will play against the second-place team from another division within the same conference, etc... "

-9fA

So by finishing 2nd in the West we will play one of the other divisional NFC runner up?

Yeah, 2 of our opponents for 2010 will be determined by: 1. whomever finishes 'second' in the NFC North (which already means we're going back to Lambeau again), and the team which finishes 'second' in the NFC East (we'll play at home).

So if the Eagles win today they win the Division/first place and vise-versa with Dallas (so we want Dallas to lose today so they'll end up 'second'/one of our 2010 opponents at home).

• AZ9er
  • Veteran
Wow the Pack is totally whooping the Trads. Safety and a Pick 6.
Joe Buck: "That drop puts a half-smile on the face of Wade Phillips."

-WAIT... ISN'T THAT CLASSIFIED AS A STROKE!?
Joe Buck: "That drop puts a half-smile on the face of Wade Phillips."

-WAIT... ISN'T THAT CLASSIFIED AS A STROKE!?

No it's Bell's Palsy.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

So by finishing 2nd in the West we will play one of the other divisional NFC runner up?

Correct!

-9fA
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Wow Eagles are laying a big fat goose egg.
Share 49ersWebzone