LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

Anybody see that Spurlock Punt Return for a TD

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
He's off our team because everyone in the bay area is on Battles' nuts.

I hate Battle so effin much.

Sure he has a cool last name, but that's it.

Dude is the offensive equivalent of a Derrick Smith

what he said

Are you guys cereal? I'm from the east bay, and I think I'd slap someone if I ever heard him giving Battle props in front of my face.
Originally posted by ptinerocket:
i am friends with Michael, when he was with the niners he was lazy and unmotivated, but then when they cut him, he went into a deep depression, however during this dark time he met another friend of mine Shelly, they really clicked and I think he gets it now he wants to have a bright future he wants to be happy with shelly that's why he started working hard, and when Tampa picked him up, he called me and said, I am going to show the world my real talent and I am not going to slack anymore, I wanna have kids i wanna live happy in 5 or 10 years.

Still dont know why we got rid of this guy... He did it again today.

Hind site is 20-20 I guess huh??
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

Originally posted by ptinerocket:
i am friends with Michael, when he was with the niners he was lazy and unmotivated, but then when they cut him, he went into a deep depression, however during this dark time he met another friend of mine Shelly, they really clicked and I think he gets it now he wants to have a bright future he wants to be happy with shelly that's why he started working hard, and when Tampa picked him up, he called me and said, I am going to show the world my real talent and I am not going to slack anymore, I wanna have kids i wanna live happy in 5 or 10 years.

This organization can spot talent like Ann Frank can spot a twinkie in the attic.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lmao

everyone wanted spurlock gone because we wouldnt run the taser anymore.

Not everyone. He was a returner before he arrived in SF and a few wondered why he wasn't used in this role here. Just another case of bad personnel decisions. However the bright spot is that we do have Ted Ginn now.
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
We have the worst GM in the entire NFL.

umm. Have you heard of Al Davis?
two words: sebastian janikowski
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

This organization can spot talent like Ann Frank can spot a twinkie in the attic.

POTD!

Releasing this guy was a bad move, but doesn't hurt as much as seeing Julian Peterson doing well in his early Seattle years.

Share 49ersWebzone