There are 251 users in the forums

Anybody see that Spurlock Punt Return for a TD

Shop 49ers game tickets
I LOL'd when I saw it scroll along the bottom of the screen. "Spurlock PR for Touchdown"

niners are horrible at evaluating talent. Did spurlock ever get even one shot at returning kicks??
He's off our team because everyone in the bay area is on Battles' nuts.

I hate Battle so effin much.

Sure he has a cool last name, but that's it.

Dude is the offensive equivalent of a Derrick Smith
One play.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
One play.

one play has lost us many games, so don't
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

what he said
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Arnaz's typical day:

Coach: So you cut your nuts off and die?
Battle: Nooo doubt.

GET RID OF BATTLE HE BRINGS SUCK TO THIS TEAM!
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Dec 29, 2009 at 3:47 PM ]
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I LOL'd when I saw it scroll along the bottom of the screen. "Spurlock PR for Touchdown"

niners are horrible at evaluating talent. Did spurlock ever get even one shot at returning kicks??

Spurlock didn't get a chance at anything, much like the high priced FA WR we signed in Jones.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
One play.

Yeah, but shouldnt he have at least one more big play before we whine about losing him?
One play.

Yeah, but shouldnt he have at least one more big play before we whine about losing him?

Not when the only thing Battle does is tell everyone to get away from the ball because he is to afraid of catching it. I would rather have Brandon faircatch Williams
Originally posted by backontop:
One play.

Not when the only thing Battle does is tell everyone to get away from the ball because he is to afraid of catching it. I would rather have Brandon faircatch Williams

I guess it takes more for me to whine

Originally posted by backontop:
One play.

this.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
We didn't utilize Spurlock properly.

At the same time, McCloughan and Singletary value versatility over pure talent. Look at guys like Adam Snyder (OT/OG), Parys Haralson (DE/LB), Michael Robinson (RB/FB), Reggie Smith (S/CB), Tony Wragge (OT/OG/TE), etc.

Out of those players, only 1 is a starter, and the rest could technically be upgraded by simple free agent signings.

It's this logical mindset that continues to hurt the 49ers in evaluating talent, and Spurlock is just another number in this statistic parameter.
best FO in the history of the NFL

• ptinerocket
  • Info N/A
i am friends with Michael, when he was with the niners he was lazy and unmotivated, but then when they cut him, he went into a deep depression, however during this dark time he met another friend of mine Shelly, they really clicked and I think he gets it now he wants to have a bright future he wants to be happy with shelly that's why he started working hard, and when Tampa picked him up, he called me and said, I am going to show the world my real talent and I am not going to slack anymore, I wanna have kids i wanna live happy in 5 or 10 years.
Originally posted by ptinerocket:
i am friends with Michael, when he was with the niners he was lazy and unmotivated, but then when they cut him, he went into a deep depression, however during this dark time he met another friend of mine Shelly, they really clicked and I think he gets it now he wants to have a bright future he wants to be happy with shelly that's why he started working hard, and when Tampa picked him up, he called me and said, I am going to show the world my real talent and I am not going to slack anymore, I wanna have kids i wanna live happy in 5 or 10 years.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Share 49ersWebzone