LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

Is there a Bigger Commentator Homer than Michael Irivin

Shop 49ers game tickets
Dam, I was watching NFL network yesterday and he couldn't stop smiling talking about how the cowboy december Woes are over after beating the saints. It was making me sick. Luckily Marshall Faulk told him to calm down and 1 game means nothing.

This guy is a huge homer, he picked the cowboys to win the super bowl the last 3 years.
Give me a break Irvin, I wonder if he still smokes crack.
[ Edited by Hollywood49er on Dec 21, 2009 at 8:57 PM ]
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
I wonder if he still smokes crack.

Dam, I was watching NFL network yesterday and he couldn't stop smiling talking about how the cowboy december Woes are over after beating the saints. It was making me sick. Luckily Marshall Faulk told him to calm down and 1 game means nothing.

This guy is a huge homer, he picked the cowboys to win the super bowl the last 3 years.
Give me a break Irvin, I wonder if he still smokes crack.

he sure does
I can't even watch pregame shows anymore. I'm so sick of Irvin and his Cowboy bias. He's there unofficial liaison. It's ridiculous. He did like a 45 minute piece on Romo and their playoff chances a few weeks ago. Since then, I won't watch those damn shows. If it's not about the Cowboys, they're talking about Favre.

Lou Holtz is a homer also. He picked Notre Dame to play in the championship game this year. He's such an idiot.

Tom Jackson is homer for the Broncos, but atleast it's tasteful. He's not overboard with it.
that's why I hate watching those shows and I just stick with CSNBA (Comcast Sports Network Bay Area)

every time I turn it on whether it be Sportscenter or NFL Network about 95% of the time they are talking about the Cowboys/Patriots or how many pubes Big Ben has. It's f**king ridiculous, I can't remember the last time they gave a segment about us and if they do it's 2 mins long and its just about how we are going to get whupped on
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Dec 22, 2009 at 8:41 AM ]
I don't watch ANY pre-game show, even when they're showing the 49ers.

A lot of what they say just makes me go "WTF".

-9fA
the only pregame show i watch if i watch one is ESPN
Originally posted by valrod33:
the only pregame show i watch if i watch one is ESPN

Originally posted by Dino:

My favorite joke from that time was that Irvin was going to be traded to the bears so that they would have a coke machine to go with their refrigerator.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Biggest homer ever: Ron Wolfley for the Arizona Cardinals. He sounds like he is a WWE wrestler who just happens to have Ken Whisenhunt's pen15 lodged in his throat.
I can't stand him at all. I was so happy when ESPN got rid of him.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by Dino:

• BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I can't stand him at all. I was so happy when ESPN got rid of him.

Of all the ex-Nfl players I hate him the most, no one else even comes close as far as I am concerned.
Share 49ersWebzone