LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 428 users in the forums

Week 15 games

Shop 49ers game tickets
wow that was horrific...
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
that was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen in my life...

I'm watching the Spurs. What did I miss?

I don't think I could explain it without laughing so hard I'd piss myself. Let's just say it was the most pathetic fake field goal hail mary in the history of the earth.

Had to be the skins, right?
How did Brandon Jacobs not get a penalty and an ejection? WOW.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Seriously that was bulls**t.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Seriously. He'll likely get suspended though.
pass the ball to fred davis and let ganther have another td
The Redskins are a bunch of idiots lol
Jaws has made a lot of excuses for Campbell tonight and painted a doom and gloom picture for Smith last week.

Stay consistent Jaws. Campbell and Smith have shared very similar experiences. If you think one can be successful, you almost have to say that about the other. And vice versa.
Originally posted by King49er:

more passes to manningham now
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Jaws has made a lot of excuses for Campbell tonight and painted a doom and gloom picture for Smith last week.

Stay consistent Jaws. Campbell and Smith have shared very similar experiences. If you think one can be successful, you almost have to say that about the other. And vice versa.

That is exactly what I was thinking. Seriously, Jaws and Gruden are the worst announcers. After hearing Gruden sound like a homer week in and week out I wouldn't want that guy coaching my team. He sounds like the kid everyone picked on in elementary school.

Even though the 49ers won last week I don't really remember them talking too much about our players (other than Gore) like they do in other games. As the original poster pointed out, Campbell is on about the same level as Alex right now but Jaws continuously talks about how he likes what he sees out of him.
Originally posted by NinerFan1979:
Originally posted by Schulzy:

That is exactly what I was thinking. Seriously, Jaws and Gruden are the worst announcers. After hearing Gruden sound like a homer week in and week out I wouldn't want that guy coaching my team. He sounds like the kid everyone picked on in elementary school.

Even though the 49ers won last week I don't really remember them talking too much about our players (other than Gore) like they do in other games. As the original poster pointed out, Campbell is on about the same level as Alex right now but Jaws continuously talks about how he likes what he sees out of him.

At one point though Gruden did bring Alex as an example of how QB's can't succeed with as many coordinators as these guys have had.
Share 49ersWebzone