Shop 49ers game tickets

Orakpo vs Crabtree nuff said

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
11 Sacks > than any WR.

Having said that I'm glad we have Crabtree. He has real good hands and runs good routes. I think he will have a good career. I don't think we will be disappointed with him.

So you're saying that Jerry Rice isn't the GOAT then? Because anyone with 11+ sacks has more of an impact than someone who gets 1500 yards and 12+ TDs?

Give me Crabtree, Orakpo and Oher WERE the 2 other guys I wanted though.

Crabtree is not Rice.

All 3 that you mentioned will probably have good careers.

You did say any WR
  • Dino
  • Veteran
crank that crabtree
You should ad Michael Oher to this list...

I would love to have O-sack, but Oher would help our team more now.

That being said, Crabtree will only get better and gives us a legit #1 receiver. If we had to do it all over again we should still take Crabtree!
I'll take Crabtree and Ahmad Brooks!
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:
I'd take Orakpu now, only knowing we have 2 first round picks next season which we could land Dez Bryant with one of them. But thats the only reason. I for one am on the Ahmad Brooks bandwagon at OLB.

Dez Bryant will go top 3-5. our pick wont be THAT good.

and we have plenty of good young LB. we needed an impact WR in the worst way. id take Crabtree every time.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
crabtree, with no training camp or training camp came in right away and is instantly our best receiver. orakpo would be nice too but he has haynseworth and we dont.

Yes, this is it. And, for Crabtree, the sky is the limit!
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Like I said before the draft, Sack-po is the real deal AND he's playing out of position. When they get a real coach who puts him at DE where he belongs, he'll be a 10-15 sack guy for a decade.
I'm fine with Crabtree though, this is a discussion best saved for 5 years from now.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Crabtree

nuff said.
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Orakpo is only doing so good because he has Hayneswoth in the middle taking on double teams every play.

this
I don't think they were gonna take Orakpo at all. IMO it was gonna be Oher.

• dj43
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Orakpo is only doing so good because he has Hayneswoth in the middle taking on double teams every play.

Patrick Willis has made the same statement about Aubrayo Franklin.
Originally posted by 49er4life:
You should ad Michael Oher to this list...

I would love to have O-sack, but Oher would help our team more now.

That being said, Crabtree will only get better and gives us a legit #1 receiver. If we had to do it all over again we should still take Crabtree!

I'm fine with Crabtree, too. I liked Oher as well, wonder what it would've taken for us to trade w/ Baltimore to draft him.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Sacks are very overated stat, constant pressure on a QB would be just as good. Orakpo VS Crabtree? I guess it was mistake free pick!
Crabtree.
If we did the draft a thousand times over, Crabtree would be the pick.

If you still around which I expect you to be, we will revisit this argument.

I expect Crabtree to go a long way as long as he's healthy. I see the same for Orakpo, but still, give me Crabtree over Orakpo any day of the week!

It is truly a blessing that we got him where we did.

He's ours for a very long time, just like Willis!

Damn! Nice frickin' picks McC! Nice frickin' picks!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone