Bengals Chris Henry dies at the age of 26

Shop 49ers game tickets
its sad
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erWill:
RIP
  • dj43
Such a sad ending to a life that held much promise but was tormented by bad decisions and a hard-to-control temper, according to reports.

Three young children will also now have to grow up without their father in their life. They, and their mother, need our prayers.
wow. pretty sad.
Originally posted by dj43:
Such a sad ending to a life that held much promise but was tormented by bad decisions and a hard-to-control temper, according to reports.

Three young children will also now have to grow up without their father in their life. They, and their mother, need our prayers.

Amen.
Originally posted by valrod33:
damn
according to this twitter account on the benglas forum he passed it was massive head trauma
http://twitter.com/Biodome10

Adam Shefter reported it early this morning on Twitter and now it's on CNN & Sports Illustrated as well.

Link
r.i.p.
one of my favorite receivers at WVU when my ex went there...RIP
  • jrg
  • Veteran
RIP

Originally posted by dj43:

This is what it says on the NFL transactions page.
man this is really bumming me out
  • dj43
I was discussing this tragedy with my wife during our morning devotional time today. She noted that this calls each person to take very seriously both the blessing and the obligation that come with becoming a parent. When we become parents must all adjust our lives in such a way that the needs of our children are met and protected by the kind of life we lead. There is no greater joy than the time we spend together with our spouse in the raising of our children, and there is no greater sadness than when something happens that prevents that from occuring.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by DShanghai69er:
Get better soon, playa. Ever seen the dude with his helmet off, by the way? The closest thing I've ever seen living to a drow elf...for real...

WTF is a drow elf?

Also called a "Dark elf", and yeah he does look like one. RIP Chris.
Share 49ersWebzone