There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bengals Chris Henry dies at the age of 26

as someone from a different team you never give much thought but something like this everyone cares no matter which team your route for, terrible
PULL THROUGH CHRIS!
Poor guy, even if he pulls through the injuries are to his head. You can't help but think his life is basically over.
He has kids
Just starting to turn it around
Originally posted by KevinBarlow:
Poor guy, even if he pulls through the injuries are to his head. You can't help but think his life is basically over.

man that's awful. my prayers are with him
Get better soon, playa. Ever seen the dude with his helmet off, by the way? The closest thing I've ever seen living to a drow elf...for real...
Originally posted by DShanghai69er:
Get better soon, playa. Ever seen the dude with his helmet off, by the way? The closest thing I've ever seen living to a drow elf...for real...

WTF is a drow elf?
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

Yeah I prayed for him too. Everyone needs too even if they don't believe in god. Do anything to help this guy out, even if it's a longshot. He has 3 young children.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

Yeah I prayed for him too. .

this
TMZ: he died
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
R.I.P
  • flow
  • Veteran
RIP, Chris.
Damn!

RIP Chris