There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bengals Chris Henry dies at the age of 26

Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by steiber:
The worst part about this is how he wasted so much talent. He had speed and the size to be a great WR in the NFL, but for some reason he kept getting in his own way. It's amazing how people waste their talents.

really, that's the worst part?

i would agree if he said

it appears like he was finally getting his stuff together, and then bam.

i am just curious how it all played out. why did he jump in the ack of the truck to begin gwith? what happened that knocked him out?
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
The worst part about this is how he wasted so much talent. He had speed and the size to be a great WR in the NFL, but for some reason he kept getting in his own way. It's amazing how people waste their talents.

i would agree if he said

i am just curious how it all played out. why did he jump in the ack of the truck to begin gwith? what happened that knocked him out?

i would guess falling out of the truck knocked him out?
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

i would agree if he said

i would guess falling out of the truck knocked him out?

that'll do it every time
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by dobophile:
It was like a Tiger situation apparently. Running from his ladyfriend.

more like "for" his lady friend

He was stupid to run after her, but she was a b***h for probably killing him. Will she go to jail?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Sounds like a couple of dips**ts. Dude was bound to have something s**tty happen considering his past history of stupid choices. Hopefully he can make a recovery and learn a lesson, he is a f**king idiot.

Btw, just because someone is hurt my opinion on them does not change. I am real.
Originally posted by Chief:
Sounds like a couple of dips**ts. Dude was bound to have something s**tty happen considering his past history of stupid choices. Hopefully he can make a recovery and learn a lesson, he is a f**king idiot.

Btw, just because someone is hurt my opinion on them does not change. I am real.

I think he is dead
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by danimal:

I think he is dead

Well that sucks, hope someone that looks up to him can make the right choices by learning fromhis mistakes.

I think he is dead

He is not died
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:

I think he is dead

He is not died

Ya, he isn't dead. His agent just said that the will be "battling for his life tonight", and I really hope he wins that battle.

I think he is dead

Well that sucks, hope someone that looks up to him can make the right choices by learning fromhis mistakes.

i don't think it's cool to say s**t like that when someone's battling for their life, that's just my opinion.

[ Edited by YuNGaCE on Dec 16, 2009 at 19:10:02 ]
Thoughts & prayers are with him!
some tweets saying he's stable, some saying he already passed.
From the looks of it, it's not good.
FoxSports.com reporting that Henry is On Life Support

Situation describes as "Dire"
Homicide Detectives begin investigation into Henry Accident

Not a positive omen . . .
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
My prayers are with him and his family right now. Hopefully he can pull through, but the situation reminds me of Sean Taylor.