LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

Bengals Chris Henry dies at the age of 26

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by walker807:
looks like the "one man crime wave" isnt going to be commiting any more crimes. Its always a disapointment to see so much talent get wasted on a scumbag like Henry.

ahhp....ah..

forget it.

not worth it Tony
looks like the "one man crime wave" isnt going to be commiting any more crimes. Its always a disapointment to see so much talent get wasted on a scumbag like Henry.

Oh Dude that's so fukin extreme . . . yeahhh!! Woooo!!

wow....
Not saying the guy deserved to die. And a judge, not me labled him the "one man crime wave". What I am saying is that Henry has obviously made many many bad decisions in his life after being given multiple chances. Hopefully the younger players in the league use this as an example and learn from it because even with the NFL cracking down on misbehavior you still get the feeling that many talented young guys in the league will lose their career (ie pacman jones) or their life due to bad decisions made off the field.

[ Edited by walker807 on Dec 18, 2009 at 11:44:33 ]
  • dj43
I just heard a report that an eyewitness said Henry was yelling from the back of the pickup that if his fiance would not stop the truck and talk, he would jump out and kill himself. At the time it was 30 degrees and he had no shirt on. It just get more and more sad.
apparently jay feeley put up a twitter post thingy or wahtever its called talking crap about henry, i cant find a link to verify this i jsut heard it on the radio
Originally posted by valrod33:
apparently jay feeley put up a twitter post thingy or wahtever its called talking crap about henry, i cant find a link to verify this i jsut heard it on the radio

I saw a post on PFT about that yesterday. It was a pretty mild comment, but still poorly timed. He said something like "If you live on the edge all the time something like this is bound to happen."
Originally posted by dj43:
I just heard a report that an eyewitness said Henry was yelling from the back of the pickup that if his fiance would not stop the truck and talk, he would jump out and kill himself. At the time it was 30 degrees and he had no shirt on. It just get more and more sad.

wow
  • Chief
  • Veteran
So he killed himself now?
Originally posted by dj43:

how can an eyewitness hear what Henry said clearly if they are driving by....and how would Henry know that he would be successful killing himself by jumping out....

something is up.

i dont think he killed himself but still very sad..prayers go out to the henry family
I'm happy Chad Johnson scored a TD for him on sunday!
Originally posted by maximill15:
I'm happy Chad Johnson scored a TD for him on sunday!

he even had tears in his eyes.. yeah the dude is a clown but he's human
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4795776

Chris Henry's fiancée said Monday that she wasn't driving fast when Henry was fatally injured after she says he jumped out of the back of a moving pickup she was driving on Dec. 16.
Originally posted by valrod33:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4795776

Chris Henry's fiancée said Monday that she wasn't driving fast when Henry was fatally injured after she says he jumped out of the back of a moving pickup she was driving on Dec. 16.

damn she's trying hard to look like Rihanna
Share 49ersWebzone