LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Bengals Chris Henry dies at the age of 26

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Joecool:
You guys need to get over uourselves and the fact that people don't need to think exactly like you do.

He's dead and there's a reason why he's dead. It may or may have not been warranted but as I already said, I feel bad for the people he left behind not him, I'm sure he's fine right now.

So we need to get over ourselves but you're the one who think a 26 year old man with multiple little kids deserved to die for no real reason? Riiiiiiiiiiight...
You guys need to get over uourselves and the fact that people don't need to think exactly like you do.

That's fair enough, but don't be surprised if people think you are classless for trolling a thread about the dead.
R.I.P.
wow... some people here need to understand that he was 26, he still had plenty of time to turn into a good person (which is what he was trying to do) so to almost say that he deserved it or "had it coming," is just too unfair because everybody deserves a second chance, unfortunately some just don't get it.... but its not that they don't deserve it

He's dead and there's a reason why he's dead. It may or may have not been warranted but as I already said, I feel bad for the people he left behind not him, I'm sure he's fine right now.

just because everyone has different ways of thinking doesnt mean everyone is right. some people are wrong in the way they look at things. Innocent people dying...well theres no reason for that. Jumping into the back of a truck = he deserved to die? how do u defend that?
  • ptinerocket
  • Info N/A
People everyone just drop this matter now!! can't we all just pray for the family of a young soul who just perished in a tragic accident?
Originally posted by ruthless49er:

just because everyone has different ways of thinking doesnt mean everyone is right. some people are wrong in the way they look at things. Innocent people dying...well theres no reason for that. Jumping into the back of a truck = he deserved to die? how do u defend that?

exactly i don't get it.

Like I said, I feel bad for his family.

As for his death, he died from making a dumb decision. I am sure he's fine now, but his family...I feel for.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

As for his death, he died from making a dumb decision. I am sure he's fine now, but his family...I feel for.

he's fine now?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

So we need to get over ourselves but you're the one who think a 26 year old man with multiple little kids deserved to die for no real reason? Riiiiiiiiiiight...

The bold is where the opinion begins. That's where I say to get over yourselves. The bold is YOUR opinion and I'm a troll for not believing that.

There was a reason why he died and it was because of his own decision to jump in the back of a moving vehicle. That's all I'm saying.

His kids don't deserve it, his family doesn't deserve it, and his baby-momma (If those are HER kids) will live the rest of her life with her kids realizing that she was a part in their dad dying.

Aside from that, I'm sure Chris Henry is fine right now. Can't say the same for his family. That's why I don't understand the remorse for the dead more than the remorse for his family. He's dead, he's fine now. Why not realize what his family is going through rather than thinking about him?

Originally posted by luv49rs:

he's fine now?

Yes, I'm sure his family is feeling much more pain than he is at this moment. Concentrate on the living because, if you believe in God, then the dead are fine. Hell is hell but I'm sure Henry wasn't THAT bad, just got caught up in the wrong stuff.
R.I.P
Nobody deserves to die but we all do.

Death is a part of life.

RIP
looks like the "one man crime wave" isnt going to be commiting any more crimes. Its always a disapointment to see so much talent get wasted on a scumbag like Henry.
Originally posted by walker807:
looks like the "one man crime wave" isnt going to be commiting any more crimes. Its always a disapointment to see so much talent get wasted on a scumbag like Henry.

ahhp....ah..

forget it.
Share 49ersWebzone