There are 175 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bengals Chris Henry dies at the age of 26

Wow, the internet really brings out the worst in people sometimes.
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by King49er:
The kid is dead and of course the f**king idiots have to come out of the woodworks with idiotic statements. Some of the things being said on this board are highly uncalled for and the people saying them should be ashamed of themselves.

This is a thread to give condolences, if you wanna make jokes or argue then start a thread and get yourself banned...

Some of you people are a disgrace and aren't worth the air you breath, rest in peace Chris Henry, be sure to look my dad up and tell him I love him and miss him, he's a good guy.

I sure hope no one in his family read some of the verbal diarrhea being spewed in this thread.

Its about condolences huh

What do you want me to do??? Congratulate them for being ignorant?? Or better yest lets just ignore them and let them keep talking like that.

The man is dead for christ sakes

How about you deal with it your way and let others deal with things their own way?

But if you people don't care that he's dead then why do you need to deal with it at all? You don't care right? Other people liked him as a player, or they were glad he was an example you can change your life up, etc. You don't have to piss in their cereal just because they're sad/respectful about him dying. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

What in the world are you talking about?

You were talking about letting other people deal with this their own way, and the only other way people had been dealing with it was dissing him. Therefor if you don't have anything nice to say about him and other people do than you just don't have to say anything about the whole deal at all. Other people talking s**t about him was the only other type of dealing with this that was going on in this topic so that's what I'm assuming you were talking about.
Originally posted by cubanb:
Wow, the internet really brings out the worst in people sometimes.

The internet and the anonymity it provides.
can the last few pages of this thread be deleted???
Can't believe after all he's been through and trying to change his life that he's lost it like he did.

I feel terrible for his 2 young children. 2 years old and 1 year old. They'll never get to know their father.
I just heard he said to his fiance if she didnt stop the truck he would jump off and kill himself????

WTF??!?!?
word of mouth ? link ?
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
word of mouth ? link ?

per sportcenter, My good friend John Anderson said it
Originally posted by marshniners24:
word of mouth ? link ?

lmao. that's sad, i wonder how long she kept on driving after that.
word of mouth ? link ?

lmao. that's sad, i wonder how long she kept on driving after that.

Yea that must have been awkward.
CH- "I swear I'll jump"

Fiance -"Im not stopping"

CH-(jump)

Fiance- "WTF did he really just jump??!?!?"
I just heard he said to his fiance if she didnt stop the truck he would jump off and kill himself????

WTF??!?!?

Seriously?????

WTF??!?!?

Seriously?????

Thats what they just said on ESPN. Idk im confused.
You guys need to get over uourselves and the fact that people don't need to think exactly like you do.

He's dead and there's a reason why he's dead. It may or may have not been warranted but as I already said, I feel bad for the people he left behind not him, I'm sure he's fine right now.
May he rest in peace

WTF??!?!?

Seriously?????

Thats what they just said on ESPN. Idk im confused.

heard that too. please don't bash me on what I'm about to say. but my grandma has been know to say that once the angle of death spreads his wings upon a persons soul there isn't anything in the world a person can do to prevent it if that's GOD ALMIGHTY'S direct orders. I know alot of people believe in different religions, gods and beliefs but this all has been accounted for by GOD ALMIGHTY. all we can do is respect GOD ALMIGHTY and Chris Henry's family and just pray for their loss.