There are 44 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bengals Chris Henry dies at the age of 26

Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by danimal:
The kid is dead and of course the f**king idiots have to come out of the woodworks with idiotic statements. Some of the things being said on this board are highly uncalled for and the people saying them should be ashamed of themselves.

This is a thread to give condolences, if you wanna make jokes or argue then start a thread and get yourself banned...

Some of you people are a disgrace and aren't worth the air you breath, rest in peace Chris Henry, be sure to look my dad up and tell him I love him and miss him, he's a good guy.

I sure hope no one in his family read some of the verbal diarrhea being spewed in this thread.

Its about condolences huh

What do you want me to do??? Congratulate them for being ignorant?? Or better yest lets just ignore them and let them keep talking like that.

The man is dead for christ sakes

How about you deal with it your way and let others deal with things their own way?
  • ptinerocket
  • Info N/A
No one deserves to die, how this thread turned from giving condolences to immoral and unethical garbage is beyond me. This truly reflects the quality of posters lingering on this forum.

RIP Chris Henry, I prayed for you when you were in critical condition, now that you've passed away, may you rest in peace and I will pray for your family and those who are involved in this tragic accident.
Originally posted by confusedrhino:
His fantasy stock just went way way down...

How could you even think that this is a good thing to post? We're talking about a young man who just died, not some player who is out for the rest of the season. My prayers go out to his family, his friends, and he himself. R.I.P. Chris Henry I hope he's in a good place.
Originally posted by Chief:
The kid is dead and of course the f**king idiots have to come out of the woodworks with idiotic statements. Some of the things being said on this board are highly uncalled for and the people saying them should be ashamed of themselves.

This is a thread to give condolences, if you wanna make jokes or argue then start a thread and get yourself banned...

Some of you people are a disgrace and aren't worth the air you breath, rest in peace Chris Henry, be sure to look my dad up and tell him I love him and miss him, he's a good guy.

I sure hope no one in his family read some of the verbal diarrhea being spewed in this thread.

What do you want me to do??? Congratulate them for being ignorant?? Or better yest lets just ignore them and let them keep talking like that.

How about you deal with it your way and let others deal with things their own way?

How about people take the criticism for the things they choose to say?
Originally posted by teeohh:

How about people take the criticism for the things they choose to say?

Criticism?
I am just curious who he is calling an idiot and how he feels coming into a thread calling people names is any more or less respectful than what anyone else said here? Or to claim people "aren't worth the air you breath", how is that respectful to the passing of someone? I think a lot of people are confused on how respect and love are earned by what you do in life, not what you do in death. I think also people misunderstand mourning from another persons point of view and who or what people say and where it is directed.
Originally posted by ptinerocket:
No one deserves to die, how this thread turned from giving condolences to immoral and unethical garbage is beyond me. This truly reflects the quality of posters lingering on this forum.

RIP Chris Henry, I prayed for you when you were in critical condition, now that you've passed away, may you rest in peace and I will pray for your family and those who are involved in this tragic accident.

"No one deserves to die" is an invitation to start a philosophical debate, so don't be confused when one actually happens.

Now, should remarks like that been ignored throughout this thread? Absolutely, but some of us could not restrain ourselves, like myself...and I regret that and I apologize

BUT, many of you that posted condolences did not just post condolences...you decided to make it an editorial post if you will. Further, some of you that posted condolences partnered it with hurling insults at unnamed and sometimes named zoners. You can't really expect to calm the situation down with posts like that do you?
Unfortunate

I just did, unless you can't see what I typed above...

And and FYI, I wasn't referring to you.

But if you don't like what I have to say then thats your problem pal, not mine
no need to argue!!! lets all calm down.

R.I.P.
Originally posted by Dino:
no need to argue!!! lets all calm down.

R.I.P.

Man so young RIP man RIP

But if you people don't care that he's dead then why do you need to deal with it at all? You don't care right? Other people liked him as a player, or they were glad he was an example you can change your life up, etc. You don't have to piss in their cereal just because they're sad/respectful about him dying. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.
"And now a moment of silence, let us pray
And as you journey into outerspace
may the angels help to lead the way
may the prayers that our families made
shine up on your soul to keep you safe
And all the homies that done passed away
They there to greet you as you pass the gates
And as you headed to the tunnel's light
I hope it leads to eternal life
We say the prayers for our homie Chris Henry"
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

But if you people don't care that he's dead then why do you need to deal with it at all? You don't care right? Other people liked him as a player, or they were glad he was an example you can change your life up, etc. You don't have to piss in their cereal just because they're sad/respectful about him dying. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

What in the world are you talking about?
Originally posted by WillistheWall: