Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
wow...some people. R.I.P. Chris

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
He's dead. STFU.

Originally posted by jrg:
Wow people.

Originally posted by MadMartz:
Respect people, simple respect!
Thoughts & prayers go out to Chris & his family!
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

He's dead. STFU.

Wow people.

Some people just have NO class!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by Chief:
Sucks he died and I wish his family the best, but it's strange how people respect someone once they die but not when they are alive. Seems respect should only come to those who deserve it and should be shown while they are around to enjoy it.

I only feel bad for his children, I hope it works out for them.

What the f**k is yo prob? Your just rambiling on about a guy you did not know who died.

Yo C hennny RIP.

Huh? I am just making the obvious observation that a lot of people talked badly about Chris Henry before he died and now that he has passed away everyone loves him. It is a basic human thing, I just feel that people don't earn respect because they passed away, no matter how sad it is, if you love someone or hate someone death doesn't change that. I don't have feelings for the guy either way, don't hate him, don't love him.

Like I said, it sucks and it is sad. I feel badly for his children and wish his family the best. But still, he made really bad choices in his life. Like multiple gun charges, aggravated assault with a firearm, driving drunk, substance abuse and other things. He could never seem to find his way into a normal life, the perfect example is jumping into the back of a truck with a broken arm trying to chase your fiancee. His death is a tragic case but I am not going to give him anything because he passed away and I wouldn't expect the same for myself.

Rest in peace dude.

[ Edited by Chief on Dec 17, 2009 at 16:28:52 ]
I see what you're saying Chief and I agree. I'm not gonna sit here and say he was a great human being but I'm also not gonna say he deserved to die.

Same thing as when Shawn Taylor got killed. Before he died I thought he was a dirty player and didn't care for him. After he died, I didn't bad mouth him. Just said "R.I.P."
  • jaghetersofie
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by tohara3:
Thoughts & prayers go out to Chris & his family!
The kid is dead and of course the f**king idiots have to come out of the woodworks with idiotic statements. Some of the things being said on this board are highly uncalled for and the people saying them should be ashamed of themselves.

This is a thread to give condolences, if you wanna make jokes or argue then start a thread and get yourself banned...

Some of you people are a disgrace and aren't worth the air you breath, rest in peace Chris Henry, be sure to look my dad up and tell him I love him and miss him, he's a good guy.

I sure hope no one in his family read some of the verbal diarrhea being spewed in this thread.
Originally posted by King49er:
The kid is dead and of course the f**king idiots have to come out of the woodworks with idiotic statements. Some of the things being said on this board are highly uncalled for and the people saying them should be ashamed of themselves.

This is a thread to give condolences, if you wanna make jokes or argue then start a thread and get yourself banned...

Some of you people are a disgrace and aren't worth the air you breath, rest in peace Chris Henry, be sure to look my dad up and tell him I love him and miss him, he's a good guy.

I sure hope no one in his family read some of the verbal diarrhea being spewed in this thread.

Its about condolences huh

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

He's dead. STFU.

Wow people.

Some people just have NO class!

No joke. Unless hes a murderer and is taking others lives and doing something MUCH horrible then he has done (marijuana charges, etc.) he does not DESERVE to die.

The people that think that are garbage.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Glad there are some descent human beings on this website.
Originally posted by danimal:

What do you want me to do??? Congratulate them for being ignorant?? Or better yest lets just ignore them and let them keep talking like that.

The man is dead for christ sakes
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by danimal:

What do you want me to do??? Congratulate them for being ignorant?? Or better yest lets just ignore them and let them keep talking like that.

The man is dead for christ sakes

How about you deal with it your way and let others deal with things their own way?
  • ptinerocket
  • Info N/A
No one deserves to die, how this thread turned from giving condolences to immoral and unethical garbage is beyond me. This truly reflects the quality of posters lingering on this forum.

RIP Chris Henry, I prayed for you when you were in critical condition, now that you've passed away, may you rest in peace and I will pray for your family and those who are involved in this tragic accident.
Share 49ersWebzone