Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by King49er:
"Dear 49er fans that keep talking shhh*t I got u a gift from ur truly MR. Dockett"----->

lol I replied "big f**kin deal dockett the 9ers have like 20 of those and 5 superbowls".

Lol!

Sorry guys but I hate the 5 superbowls talk, all that's in the past. What matters is who's been division leader recently and that's been the cardinals ..

p.s. leave the guy alone, you guys are making the rest of us look bad

He's the one who talks s**t first. If he wanted to back it up bro he would've won the 2 games this year. 5 superbowls will forever mean more than whoever plays well now unless they start winning superbowls. Don't mean a thing if you don't get the ring.

yep i already been blocked by him by mentioning our 5 superbowls to their none lol.

How do I tell if I get blocked or not? I'm new to the whole twitter thing.

well the next morning he was off my follow list, then i tried to follow him again and it said the user has blocked u from following him, so i know i got in his head
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by King49er:
"Dear 49er fans that keep talking shhh*t I got u a gift from ur truly MR. Dockett"----->

lol I replied "big f**kin deal dockett the 9ers have like 20 of those and 5 superbowls".

Lol!

Sorry guys but I hate the 5 superbowls talk, all that's in the past. What matters is who's been division leader recently and that's been the cardinals ..

p.s. leave the guy alone, you guys are making the rest of us look bad

He's the one who talks s**t first. If he wanted to back it up bro he would've won the 2 games this year. 5 superbowls will forever mean more than whoever plays well now unless they start winning superbowls. Don't mean a thing if you don't get the ring.

yep i already been blocked by him by mentioning our 5 superbowls to their none lol.

How do I tell if I get blocked or not? I'm new to the whole twitter thing.

well the next morning he was off my follow list, then i tried to follow him again and it said the user has blocked u from following him, so i know i got in his head

lol
Well he does play on the tards. Makes sense I guess.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Well he does play on the tards. Makes sense I guess.

true