There are 47 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Darnell Dockett is an idiot

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
In the first half on the play where Crabtree slipped and then got up to run for a 1st down, at the end of the play after Crabtree was down it looks like Dickett intentionally stomped on the back of Crabtree's leg . . . MFer . . .

. . . . but I'd take him on our team in a flat second.

He did? Dockett does that s**t all the time but it pisses me off that he did that to tree.

yeah did he ? i didn't notice and i was there. is that why crabtree is laughing at him in the photo ?
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

lol i can't think of a proper caption for this pic..
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

Crabtree: What b***h?! We owned your ass twice this year! You guys suck so bad i didn't even need to play in the first game!
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

YEAHHHHH BOYYEEEEE!!!!
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by King49er:

lol

LMAO

haha....

it's like he's laughing at him or something...."Bock, Bock, Bock bock....chicken!!"

Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by Esco:

lol

LMAO

haha....

it's like he's laughing at him or something...."Bock, Bock, Bock bock....chicken!!"

Dockett is talking s**t on his twitter account again.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Dockett is talking s**t on his twitter account again.

"Damn I can see why my jersey sells out cause everyone is rocking it #90 lol ->uuhoooh I see a guy with a 49ers jersey on he's crying aww ;-("

about 8 hours ago from UberTwitter
[ Edited by King49er on Dec 21, 2009 at 5:00 AM ]
"I really wouldn't be doing all this but them 49ers fans sent me all them mesg last week and now its time to make yall unfollow me lmfaooo!"
[ Edited by King49er on Dec 21, 2009 at 5:01 AM ]
"Shout out to all the 49er players, and fans they can now get ready for the NFL DRAFT and have house partys to watch BIRDGANG in PLAYOFFS LOL"
He's a member of the "bird gang" alright lol
this was taking it to the extreme lol

RT @a49ersyko: @ddockett i hope your plane crashes and i'll piss on your grave WITH GOD WE GOOD
this was taking it to the extreme lol

RT @a49ersyko: @ddockett i hope your plane crashes and i'll piss on your grave WITH GOD WE GOOD

Yeah . . . that's something you can think but should not say.
I think it's time to start an alter twitter ego and start attacking him( not personally)
I think it's time to start an alter twitter ego and start attacking him( not personally)

Oh I think we should attack him personally. I'm glad that dude said that, I've been thinking that for a long ass time and dockett is a f**king piece of s**t who deserves to get hit by a bus for how much of a jackass piece of s**t he is. I don't personally wish for him to get hit by a bus, but if it happens I won't be sad about it. He's a f**king piece of s**t with a football helmet shoved up his fat ass.