LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 115 users in the forums

Rookie of the Year

Shop 49ers game tickets
percy harvin
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
percy harvin

maybe. Maclin has made a strong case, but if Crabtree continues to perform, I think he'll pull it out.

His consistency is starting to get league wide attention. A lot of fantasy owners are picking him up, and in the next three games if he can get to 50 catches, which I think he can and catch 1 or more Td's I think he'll get the honors. Simply because of what he's done in just a few games!!!
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
percy harvin

maybe. Maclin has made a strong case, but if Crabtree continues to perform, I think he'll pull it out.

His consistency is starting to get league wide attention. A lot of fantasy owners are picking him up, and in the next three games if he can get to 50 catches, which I think he can and catch 1 or more Td's I think he'll get the honors. Simply because of what he's done in just a few games!!!

I would love Crabtree to get the Rookie of the Year, it would be an amazing feat if he did with all the games and TC he missed. But honestly, even if he does put up those numbers they will just give it to Harvin. It goes hand in hand with the Favre love fest.
Harvin and Orakpo if you get chance watch Orakpo the guy motor never stops
Originally posted by lamontb:

I'd go with these 2 as well. Harvin is a given on offense in my opinion. Defense is still up in the air with Byrd and Matthews still in running although I think Orakpo has to be the front runner at this point.
Originally posted by NinerFan1979:
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
percy harvin

I would love Crabtree to get the Rookie of the Year, it would be an amazing feat if he did with all the games and TC he missed. But honestly, even if he does put up those numbers they will just give it to Harvin. It goes hand in hand with the Favre love fest.

harvin has been a playmaker all year. no way crabtree or maclin even come close
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by lamontb:

I'd go with these 2 as well. Harvin is a given on offense in my opinion. Defense is still up in the air with Byrd and Matthews still in running although I think Orakpo has to be the front runner at this point.

Yea when you that many sacks and your defense is ranked near the top of the league that gives you the edge. i think Cushing is having a nice year also. And Harvin might miss this weeks upcoming game with migraine's. Somebody might make a strong run at that rookie of the year.
Originally posted by Dino:
if jairus byrd doesn't win DROY it's a joke

love this guy, he was a beat in oregon's secondary last year.

9 picks as a rookie should get it
Brian Cushing on D and Harvin on O. Bank on it.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Tyreke Evans for sure.

crabtree
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Kory Sheets
Originally posted by ptinerocket:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Dino:
if jairus byrd doesn't win DROY it's a joke

Who?