LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

Michael Vick to the Rams next year?

Shop 49ers game tickets
the only reason the rams would do this is, is to sell tickets. it would be stupid for any rebuilding team to sign an already questionable qb. the rams will draft a qb, or trade for somebody more proven.
Let them get him. He is nothing but an average QB
please
  • jrg
  • Veteran
This was on the front of the St. Louis sports page today. Apparently becoming a likely possibility.
Originally posted by jrg:
This was on the front of the St. Louis sports page today. Apparently becoming a likely possibility.

wow really front page
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erman5692:
Originally posted by jrg:

wow really front page

Well...Vick's a big name..Cardinals are in offseason and have already signed Holliday..McGwire stuff died down..and Blues are stalling.

So yeah..lol
I guess it could happen. I think they win more games if they go after Campbell or Pennington though.
I don't give a f**k where he goes as long as it isn't here.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I don't give a f**k where he goes as long as it isn't here.
Everyone who is NOT concerned about him being in our division, get your heads out of your asses.

I don't give a f**k about just passing stats, he killed defenses when he was with the falcons.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Would that mean no more jrg?

r u calling jrg a dog
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
the only reason the rams would do this is, is to sell tickets. it would be stupid for any rebuilding team to sign an already questionable qb. the rams will draft a qb, or trade for somebody more proven.

That's funny....I heard the same thing when the Saints signed a questionable Drew Brees....looks like that turned out ok.....lol
  • Dreskee
  • Info N/A
He can go there if he wants and get beatdown twice a year by P-Willy and company.
bring it. they still have no recievers, no oline.
He should go to the Browns. Oh the irony.
Share 49ersWebzone