There are 203 users in the forums

Michael Vick to the Rams next year?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jrg
  • Veteran
They were discussing this on NFL Monday Night Countdown earlier tonight.

Any thoughts?
I could see that.
dog killer
bring it!!!!
Originally posted by teeohh:
bring it!!!!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by teeohh:
bring it!!!!
  • jaghetersofie
  • Info N/A
Him and Jackson in the same backfield is a scary thought...
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Great. Let him set their rebuilding project back another 5 years.
Vick looked very good (in limited action) for the Eagles this week. He looks quick and the few passes he did throw were accurate.

I think that Vick could be a much better QB than he was before going to jail. Watching McNabb operate from the pocket had to rub off a little bit on him. If I were the owner of the Rams, I'd insist on bringing him in. Even if the move didn't translate into wins, it would bring some excitement back to their franchise. His athleticism alone was enough to carry Atlanta into the playoffs. The Rams have to take a serious look at him, especially after the way he's been humbled and mentored by McNabb.
Would that mean no more jrg?

naw. they're drafting a QB in the first.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by King49er:
dog killer
Washington!
Quote:
Beat writer Jim Thomas expects the Rams' brass to discuss the possibility of signing or trading for Michael Vick in next week's organizational meetings.

GM Billy Devaney worked with Vick in Atlanta and even visited him in prison. Coach Steve Spagnuolo and OC Pat Shurmur are tight with Eagles coach Andy Reid, who has spoken in glowing terms about the "changes" Vick has made in his life. The Rams desperately need a QB, and Vick would be a good fit in the Edward Jones Dome. Using a late round pick to reel in a QB would allow the Rams to select Nebraska DT Ndamukong Suh with the No. 1 pick.
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Washington!

Very, very interesting...I could see it happening though...
Share 49ersWebzone