There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Dear Kurt Warner

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by King49er:
f**k You

And the white horse you rode in on !


  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 73,887
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
You guys got it all wrong.

Dear Kurt Warner: Thank you so much for staying in AZ.
Originally posted by dobophile:
You guys got it all wrong.

Dear Kurt Warner: Thank you so much for staying in AZ.
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by dobophile:
You guys got it all wrong.

Dear Kurt Warner: Thank you so much for staying in AZ.

I hate Kurt Warner as much as the next guy but if he left AZ to come play here we would probably be going to the playoffs.


[ Edited by hklar17 on Dec 15, 2009 at 10:34:28 ]
lol Agreed!
Originally posted by King49er:
f**k You
why did the Niners kick your ass twice this year?

Because Jesus told them to....thats why.
Originally posted by danimal:
why did the Niners kick your ass twice this year?

Because Jesus told them to....thats why.

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by valrod33:

i texted this pic.. along with many others to my buddy who is an AZ cards fan lol

- i also sent him crabtree stiff arming mcfadden

- gore dancing in the endzone

- fitzgerald being helped off the field

- singletary pleasantly clapping

- goldson's tackle w/ hightower fumbling

- and warner being sacked by justin smith and p-willie

lol i'm going to watch this on the dvr again when i get home.. what a great game
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by valrod33:

i texted this pic.. along with many others to my buddy who is an AZ cards fan lol

- i also sent him crabtree stiff arming mcfadden

- gore dancing in the endzone

- fitzgerald being helped off the field

- singletary pleasantly clapping

- goldson's tackle w/ hightower fumbling

- and warner being sacked by justin smith and p-willie

lol i'm going to watch this on the dvr again when i get home.. what a great game

If only we didn't win by a fluke