There are 316 users in the forums

Could Desean Jackson the second coming of Jerry Rice?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Could Desean Jackson the second coming of Jerry Rice?

Yeah, I dunno about all this.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

you and your f**king banana smileys man, they make me laugh out loud every time

Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

you and your f**king banana smileys man, they make me laugh out loud every time

Dude's filthy fast and ridiculously sick with the ball in his hands...solid hands and great deep threat obviously...

He is nothing like Jerry...the only thing they have in common is that they both were/are tearing the NFL apart...Desean's gonna have a great career but hes just a different type of WR than Jerry...

I wish we took Desean over Balmer but then again theres another like 10-15 guys I wish we took over Balmer, oh well...

Dudes mad sick tho, love his showboating...guy was doin the reject in the endzone today, hes a clown, but a competitor, love it...

His skill set reminds me a lot of Santana Moss honestly...except he'll have a better career thanks to being put in a much more healthy situation for him and his game to continue to grow and develop as a star in the league...
Originally posted by GameOver:
Dude's filthy fast and ridiculously sick with the ball in his hands...solid hands and great deep threat obviously...

He is nothing like Jerry...the only thing they have in common is that they both were/are tearing the NFL apart...Desean's gonna have a great career but hes just a different type of WR than Jerry...

I wish we took Desean over Balmer but then again theres another like 10-15 guys I wish we took over Balmer, oh well...

Dudes mad sick tho, love his showboating...guy was doin the reject in the endzone today, hes a clown, but a competitor, love it...

His skill set reminds me a lot of Santana Moss honestly...except he'll have a better career thanks to being put in a much more healthy situation for him and his game to continue to grow and develop as a star in the league...

I can agree with that

you're a jerk... i know you're a jerk jerk jerk jerk

dude is just having an insane f**king year - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruu1W_FNzCY

[ Edited by Method on Dec 13, 2009 at 23:59:00 ]
Originally posted by Method:

you're a jerk... i know you're a jerk jerk jerk jerk

And just to elaborate/educate...the reject is NOT jerking...but yeah, it doesnt matter since majority don't know that and hell, even the majority that do, dont care since the reject (along with other moves) are now being thrown into the jerking conversation so yeah...
Could you imagine what our offense would be like if we would've done what most of the draft anylists thought we were going to do and SHOULD have done on draft day two years ago in picking DeShaun Jackson late in the first round instead of Kentwan Balmer. And then we had ANOTHER chance at him in the second round and passed once again to pick up a guard. It just makes me sick every time Jackson posts amazing numbers like he did sunday night against the Giants. Just had to get that out there.
we gotta get over this........
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

Agreed. We MUST look foward.

Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

Yeah I know right, I mean could you imagine if I was 6'5 230lbs ran a 4.1 and had hands as soft as a krispy kreme donut....
I could be the most athletic dude flippin burgers.

Seriously we don't know one way or the other if we had drafted john doe in such and such rd. So basically get over it
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Dude I had a chance to bang this hot chick a year ago. She was mighty fine with great boobs and a nice butt. But I had already committed to this other girl that I was in a relationship with. So I had to pass on the hot chick. Turns out the chick I dated was a bust, and ever since I regretted not banging that chick.

Moral of the story: s**t Happens. Get over it.

We also selected Patrick Willis over Adam Carriker. It balances out.
first of all i agree we need to get over this but the bright side is that we wouldnt have crabtree
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
first of all i agree we need to get over this but the bright side is that we wouldnt have crabtree

I agree with this...... The only downside being we'd probably have Oher instead.
  • Stuuk
  • Veteran
We would have another OT and not have Crabtree
Share 49ersWebzone