LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

Who do you root for other than our niners?

Shop 49ers game tickets
'who do you want to lose on a regular basis'

would be a better question. on any given week, i root for these teams to lose:

Raiders
Rams
Cardinals
Seahawks
Cowboys
Packers
Vikings
Bears
Jaguars
Patriots

and i also dont care for:

Titans
Steelers
Dolphins
Giants
Eagles
Lions
Chargers
Broncos

obviously as you can see, i hate most the rest of the NFL. 85% of the league annoys me in some way. theres probably only 5-6 teams i actually like.

[ Edited by Niners99 on Dec 13, 2009 at 18:00:37 ]
Originally posted by Niners99:

Raiders
Rams
Cardinals
Seahawks
Packers
Vikings
Bears
Jaguars
Patriots

Titans
Steelers
Dolphins
Giants
Eagles
Lions
Chargers
Broncos

obviously as you can see, i hate most the rest of the NFL. 85% of the league annoys me in some way. theres probably only 5-6 teams i actually like.

Wait, so you like the cowgirls?
Against NE and against the Panthers.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by Niners99:

Raiders
Rams
Cardinals
Seahawks
Packers
Vikings
Bears
Jaguars
Patriots

Titans
Steelers
Dolphins
Giants
Eagles
Lions
Chargers
Broncos

Wait, so you like the cowgirls?

forgot them. theyd go between Seahawks and Packers
What other team...

No seriously, even at their worst the Niners are way better than other teams at their best. I don't give a s**t about the other teams.

The titans are my AFC team( SF>TEN)

I loved Air McNair(RIP) and Eddie George! I still hate the rams because of that last second game saving tackle in the SB.
buffalo because a teammate from highschool plays for them now
Patriots
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I root for the Colts because they are fun to watch, and Manning/Dungy are class acts. Of course, I root for every team playin' against Raiders, Cowboys, Packers, and teams in our division. And, this year, hatred for Carolina supersedes everyone.
i don't really care about any other team than the 49ers unless they are playing a division rival then i root them on that week. other than that my girl is an eagles fan so my life is generally better on sundays when they win.

I root for the teams playing the Cardinals, Seahawks, and Rams. As for rooting for any other team in particular, I don't really.
I don't I just watch the other games.
besides the 49ers the only other team I root for would be the Yankees (not a bandwagon fan, I have like them since 1977 when Reggie Jackson went there)

There are other players that I like to watch but I do not root for any other team.

[ Edited by saj4423 on Dec 13, 2009 at 19:25:11 ]
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
no one f**k this thread

So absolutely true.
Originally posted by tohara3:
I don't I just watch the other games.

I am about the same, although I ALWAYS root against the cowgirls, and unfortunately, this year, I root against the panthers too. Aside from those two, I root for any big play while watching a game. Nothing better than seeing great football... I really got into the Oakland/Pitt game last week...
Share 49ersWebzone