LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

Who's your least favorite player in the NFL?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Leonard Little.

Don't like him as a human being.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Phillip Rivers, that guy is a freakin idiot.
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
okay.. i understand why ya'll hate dockett so much now.. at this quote

"i don't think it's anything they did.. we lost this game ourselves"

really?? really??? don't front cuz you got your a55 handed to you.. playerrrrr

The dude's a f**king douche.

Did anyone notice him talking s**t to Rachal after the last play of the game last night?

F**k this turd - quite easily one of the players I dislike most in the NFL.

dockett gets my vote. what a whiney b***h.
im gonna go outside of the norm -- he is still commissioned by the NFL. but, man... f**k present deion and his unwarranted 49er hate. you won a SB with us you f**kface!
If you can call Deion, I would have to go for Romanowski
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Ray Lewis
Kurt Warner
Tom Brady
Brett Favre
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Ray Lewis
Kurt Warner
Tom Brady
Brett Favre

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Ray Lewis
Kurt Warner
Tom Brady
Brett Favre

Originally posted by Kolohe:

lol how could i forget about that douchebag..
Originally posted by strickac:
Can't argue with Brady or Favre.. The way people ride their jocks is really what irritates me. I'd love to see Brady go to an "average" team. He'd be exposed, IMO. I don't think he's nearly as special as people make him out to be. He can't carry a team like Brees and Manning can. He's a system QB.

I actually like Dockett. I wish he played for us. He's a monster and he always comes up big when we play. I do hate that.

really? I've always thought that Brady does carry that team. Yeah, they're well coached and have good players on both sides of the ball, but for a long time, and all 3 super bowls wins, he was playing with pretty average offensive teammates.

as far as my least favorite players, I'd have say Jared Allen, Roy Williams (the WR...hell, both of them), and Jay Cutler are all in the mix.

I like Phillip rivers
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Can't argue with Brady or Favre.. The way people ride their jocks is really what irritates me. I'd love to see Brady go to an "average" team. He'd be exposed, IMO. I don't think he's nearly as special as people make him out to be. He can't carry a team like Brees and Manning can. He's a system QB.

I actually like Dockett. I wish he played for us. He's a monster and he always comes up big when we play. I do hate that.

really? I've always thought that Brady does carry that team. Yeah, they're well coached and have good players on both sides of the ball, but for a long time, and all 3 super bowls wins, he was playing with pretty average offensive teammates.

as far as my least favorite players, I'd have say Jared Allen, Roy Williams (the WR...hell, both of them), and Jay Cutler are all in the mix.

Actually that team was carried by the defense and kicker making clutch kicks. Once they starting making Brady the focal point, he put up numbers, but they haven't won when it counted. In fact they haven't won a SB since Vinatieri left and he actually won all 3 of them. I like Brady, but he's highly overrated. Moss made him look better than he is, before Moss-average numbers, notice now that Moss' numbers have fallen off, so has Brady's.
Originally posted by TX9R:

Actually that team was carried by the defense and kicker making clutch kicks. Once they starting making Brady the focal point, he put up numbers, but they haven't won when it counted. In fact they haven't won a SB since Vinatieri left and he actually won all 3 of them. I like Brady, but he's highly overrated. Moss made him look better than he is, before Moss-average numbers, notice now that Moss' numbers have fallen off, so has Brady's.

who put vinatieri in the spot to make those kicks, he sure as f**k didnt lead the offense into FG range
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

I like Phillip rivers

me too
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TX9R:

who put vinatieri in the spot to make those kicks, he sure as f**k didnt lead the offense into FG range

No but generally it was the defense that gave Brady the opporunity to drive the team only 20 or 30 yeards for him to win it. Again, not saying he's not good, but he gets waaaay too much credit.
Share 49ersWebzone