There are 42 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who's your least favorite player in the NFL?

1) Terrell Owens
2) Brett Favre
3) Jay Cutler
4) Randy Moss
5) Any Dallas Cowboy
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I don't really hate anyone in the league anymore. I think I spent all my hate on the 90s cowboys, who I still can't get rid of because they're all on TV, along with the one non cowboy I hate, Warren Sapp. Still hate them, esp Irvin, a combination of the 2 things I really hate, cowboys and Miami cockiness.
Warner
dockett
warner
kerney
Dockett
Romo
Originally posted by strickac:
Aaron Curry is quickly becoming my least favorite. His late hits and instigating fights on the field are ridiculous. He's just a punk. Steven Jackson was right about him, he has no respect for anyone elso in the league.

I look forward to seeing him and Vernon match-up twice a year for the next several years.

yeah i think his ego got to his head, i saw him talk so much s**t to delanie walker on the ground after he tackled him. He is a friggin ROOKIE and talking trash to players when they are on the ground is real tough of him, yeah he becoming a pretty dirty player.
dockett is up there aswell, you only have to see his twitter account to know what a head case that guy is.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Tom Brady

we agree on 1 thing
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Im surprised Jared Allen hasnt been mentioned. He is the ultimate douche.

thys.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
dockett is up there aswell, you only have to see his twitter account to know what a head case that guy is.

yup, thats why I can't stand him.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Randy Moss and Dockett...
Especially Moss 'cause there used to be talks that he would be better than the GOAT Jerry.
I always hate players that take cheap shots.

Most hated right now: Heinz Ward

Fastest Rising: Aaron Curry

Hate of Famer: Warren Sapp
Tom Brady, Randy Moss, Hienz Ward
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Dockett

x2, x3
bart farv
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home