LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Who's your least favorite player in the NFL?

Shop 49ers game tickets
1) Terrell Owens
2) Brett Favre
3) Jay Cutler
4) Randy Moss
5) Any Dallas Cowboy
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I don't really hate anyone in the league anymore. I think I spent all my hate on the 90s cowboys, who I still can't get rid of because they're all on TV, along with the one non cowboy I hate, Warren Sapp. Still hate them, esp Irvin, a combination of the 2 things I really hate, cowboys and Miami cockiness.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Warner
dockett
warner
kerney
Dockett
Romo
Originally posted by strickac:
Aaron Curry is quickly becoming my least favorite. His late hits and instigating fights on the field are ridiculous. He's just a punk. Steven Jackson was right about him, he has no respect for anyone elso in the league.

I look forward to seeing him and Vernon match-up twice a year for the next several years.

yeah i think his ego got to his head, i saw him talk so much s**t to delanie walker on the ground after he tackled him. He is a friggin ROOKIE and talking trash to players when they are on the ground is real tough of him, yeah he becoming a pretty dirty player.
dockett is up there aswell, you only have to see his twitter account to know what a head case that guy is.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Tom Brady

we agree on 1 thing
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Im surprised Jared Allen hasnt been mentioned. He is the ultimate douche.

thys.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
dockett is up there aswell, you only have to see his twitter account to know what a head case that guy is.

yup, thats why I can't stand him.

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Randy Moss and Dockett...
Especially Moss 'cause there used to be talks that he would be better than the GOAT Jerry.
I always hate players that take cheap shots.

Most hated right now: Heinz Ward

Fastest Rising: Aaron Curry

Hate of Famer: Warren Sapp
Tom Brady, Randy Moss, Hienz Ward
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Dockett

x2, x3
bart farv
Share 49ersWebzone