There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Week 14 Games

Jackson.
Every game I see DeSean play, he makes me want to curse Balmer's name.
Every time i see Desean Jackson play, I curse the day McClueless joined the 49ers. Morons like him couldn't have joined the 49ers as a janitor back in the 80s and 90s.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Balmer?? HA!... F'n Scott Mc-I hate Cal players...

again it will be said millions of times.... we passed on this kid TWICE....for Balmer and Chilo....did doesn't matter with these players....but it doesn't help that they have not played great on a consistent level...

I know other teams passed on Jackson as well....but Jerry trained the kid before the draft and our team, as a Bay Area team should have had first knowledge of Jackson's skills...

[ Edited by Afrikan on Dec 13, 2009 at 18:40:00 ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:

again it will be said millions of times.... we past on this kid TWICE....for Balmer and Chilo....did doesn't matter with these players....but it doesn't help that they have not played great on a consistent level...

I know other teams passed on Jackson as well....but Jerry trained the kid before the draft and our team, as a Bay Area team should have had first knowledge of Jackson's skills...

Well of course I get pissed at Scott, but the Balmer pick makes me sick everytime I think about it. I remember yelling out a giant "WHO??!!!!" when the niners selected.

again it will be said millions of times.... we passed on this kid TWICE....for Balmer and Chilo....did doesn't matter with these players....but it doesn't help that they have not played great on a consistent level...

Jerry trained him for the prime aim of signing him to the DeBartolo Sports Agency.

-9fA
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Houston is killing the seahawks.

Shows how terrible we really are.

Not really, Seahawks are much better at home and we threw away that game. We aren't bad, just a fumble away from two games back instead of three.

again it will be said millions of times.... we past on this kid TWICE....for Balmer and Chilo....did doesn't matter with these players....but it doesn't help that they have not played great on a consistent level...

Well of course I get pissed at Scott, but the Balmer pick makes me sick everytime I think about it. I remember yelling out a giant "WHO??!!!!" when the niners selected.

after that WTF??? pick.... I thought for sure we were going to get him in the 2nd... I COULDN'T BELIEVE he actually fell to our laps again, I was PUMPED UP...happy a** Hell....but then

after that WTF??? pick.... I thought for sure we were going to get him in the 2nd... I COULDN'T BELIEVE he actually fell to our laps again, I was PUMPED UP...happy a** Hell....but then

Same, I didn't think he'd drop to the 2nd, I guess a lot of people just had a lot of questions of whether he'd survive the NFL.

Now, every time he makes a play, I cringe.

-9fA
yeah alot of people were saying we were CAL homers for wanting to pick this kid

Originally posted by ads_2006:

as a cal fan, even I was worried how he would fare

but I did want him or devin thomas, I remember wanting a wr with that first pick
Originally posted by teeohh:

but I did want him or devin thomas, I remember wanting a wr with that first pick

When Jerry speaks you listen.

The second pick was like rubbing salt in the wound. DeSean would have been our #1 WR and we would never have had a punt return problem. What a terrible draft that was.
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by teeohh:

When Jerry speaks you listen.

lesson learned too late.
How do you lose a fumble when you're sliding..

-9fA