There are 154 users in the forums

Ochocinco fined for donning a poncho and sombrero

Shop 49ers game tickets
Chad is now my favorite non-Niner NFLer. I think he needs his own official thread now in NFL talk. It's sad that a guy's getting fined left and right just for having fun with the game.

that's weak sauce!
What doesn't the NFL fine anyone for at this point?
Ochostinko is overrated
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
What doesn't the NFL fine anyone for at this point?

haha yeah i heard they are going to start fining players for scratching their noses on tv. ( sarcasm )
He's so stupid. I can't stand that guy. To me it seems he spends more time on celebrations than the actual game of football.
What Ocho needs next is Kanye West.

Ocho scores a touchdown followed by no special celebration.

Then Chris Henry scores a touchdown, everyone is cheering but wait, who's that on the field? It's Kanye West!

Kanye grabs the football from Henry and says "sorry man, ocho had the greatest touchdown of all time, ALL TIME"
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
What Ocho needs next is Kanye West.

Ocho scores a touchdown followed by no special celebration.

Then Chris Henry scores a touchdown, everyone is cheering but wait, who's that on the field? It's Kanye West!

Kanye grabs the football from Henry and says "sorry man, ocho had the greatest touchdown of all time, ALL TIME"

That's old, man.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
OchoCinco is f**kin awesome

Originally posted by 49erWill:
No Fun League
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by King49er:

i used to be sick of his antics but now i'm sick and tired of roger goodell and his bs
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by King49er:

i used to be sick of his antics but now i'm sick and tired of roger goodell and his bs

I hate Goodell as a Commissioner. The guy is changing the entire sport. If anything, he should be the one fighting against the Players Union to keep the rules the way they are. Not making up BS rules like the "Brady Rule." That is not football.
he could've put me through college, bought me a place, and a car with all of the $$$ he's been fined for
Share 49ersWebzone