There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL network

• krizay
  • Veteran
Is anyone else's all screwed up? I can't see or hear anything. This is the 4th straight FN week that this sh*t has happened. I ordered the sports package just to get the NFLN and can't even watch this crap.

[ Edited by krizay on Dec 3, 2009 at 17:31:41 ]
Mines working fine. Direct tv here.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Mines working fine. Direct tv here.

i love my directv
comcast here and works fine
No problem here... except the football game is boring me to death.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
comcast here and works fine

Same, but I'm watching Oregon St. vs. Oregon instead.
Originally posted by thojess:
No problem here... except the football game is boring me to death.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
About damn time Braylon got me a td.
i get it and i have comcast
HAhahah!

Fitzpatrick just took a shotgun snap straight to the nuts!
Originally posted by krizay:
Is anyone else's all screwed up? I can't see or hear anything. This is the 4th straight FN week that this sh*t has happened. I ordered the sports package just to get the NFLN and can't even watch this crap.

yea it happened to me during the niner vs bear game but it only lasted like 15 minutes

except i got audio on the field I just got no commentary for the first 15 minutes

[ Edited by Dajanksta on Dec 4, 2009 at 03:38:41 ]
call your cable company and complain. tell them exactly that. That you subscribed to the sports tier because of NFLN and it hasn't worked for 3 weeks straight. They should give you a credit for the month.
Friend of mine has direct tv or something and when the 49ers played the Bears we couldn't hear the annoucers in the first half.
Vernon Davis is f*cking with your TV.
I didnt have NFL network in subscription package then a couple of weeks ago it just started working. I never upgraded or anything.