LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

Do U Remember

Shop 49ers game tickets
When we had Dennis Dixon in for a tryout along with other unsigned Rookies a year ago? HE sure looked sharp for someone who didn't take first string reps. I know i know not a niner topic but it would be if we signed him or drafted him. I guess something about shaun hill just looked sexy!
When we fell in love...
we were young and innocent then

::::wooo::::
::::crotch grab crotch grab::::
::::hat tilt, finger in the air::::
::::::wooooooooo:::::::
no i don't

now i has a little sad
Originally posted by wailers15:
When we had Dennis Dixon in for a tryout along with other unsigned Rookies a year ago? HE sure looked sharp for someone who didn't take first string reps. I know i know not a niner topic but it would be if we signed him or drafted him. I guess something about shaun hill just looked sexy!

Dixon was not an unsigned rookie. He was drafted by Pittsburgh and never cut, maybe you are imagining things.
Thinking about Cam Colvin maybe? WR not QB
Originally posted by teeohh:

now i has a little sad

..but yes, as someone else stated, that wasn't Dennis Dixon, that was Cam Colvin..
Troy Smith maybe? Was he undrafted? I got them mixed up last night, cuz he plays for the Ravens right?

No, I don't remember because it didn't happen. Dixon was drafted by the Steelers in the fifth round of 2008.

Sharp? You mean the 46% completion percentage or the measly 5.5 YPA?

I nominate this post for the most absolute misinformed, deranged Webzone topic of all time.
This is a very strange, confusing thread!
Originally posted by DonJulio:
When we fell in love...

why this response hasn't gotten more love is beyond me! fantastic!

Originally posted by redrathman:

No, I don't remember because it didn't happen. Dixon was drafted by the Steelers in the fifth round of 2008.

Sharp? You mean the 46% completion percentage or the measly 5.5 YPA?

I nominate this post for the most absolute misinformed, deranged Webzone topic of all time.

...and to add, he's playing on a team that just won the superbowl.

-9fA
no
No

• Tman
  • Veteran
Wow im suprised no one has given this guy a fail yet
Originally posted by Digger25:
Originally posted by DonJulio:
When we fell in love...

why this response hasn't gotten more love is beyond me! fantastic!

Share 49ersWebzone