There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who will win Superbowl 44?

Who will win Superbowl 44?

Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by King49er:
the Vikings are winning the Super Bowl this year

you know I just hate the Packers more, I hope the Vikings win so Packer fans can be sick to their stomach about it

LOL.. Would'nt it be awesome if the Vikings retire his jersey
After watching what the Saints just did to the Patriots would have to seriously consider them to win there first SB.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoFD74:
Sounds insane, but what NFL defense can stop Drew Brees and this Saints offense right now? If New Orleans can play even a little bit of defense throughout the playoffs, they can pretty easily run the table.

After watching them dismantle the Patsy's last night, I am in agreement with you on this one. These guys have some real fire in them, and they have all the parts playing well enough together to back it up.

In all honesty, I think they may go undefeated, including the SB. But, still a lot of football to play. They are not getting near the hype they should be, after watching them last night, they are looking like they could be one of the teams for the books IMHO.
Originally posted by Blitz:
Sounds insane, but what NFL defense can stop Drew Brees and this Saints offense right now? If New Orleans can play even a little bit of defense throughout the playoffs, they can pretty easily run the table.

After watching them dismantle the Patsy's last night, I am in agreement with you on this one. These guys have some real fire in them, and they have all the parts playing well enough together to back it up.

In all honesty, I think they may go undefeated, including the SB. But, still a lot of football to play. They are not getting near the hype they should be, after watching them last night, they are looking like they could be one of the teams for the books IMHO.

Plus, they'll have home field advantage throughout the playoffs, so they'll never have to play outdoors in the winter. Barring key injuries to their playmakers, I'd definitely lay money on the Saints to go all the way.

Plus, they'll have home field advantage throughout the playoffs, so they'll never have to play outdoors in the winter. Barring key injuries to their playmakers, I'd definitely lay money on the Saints to go all the way.

A Colts/Saints superbowl with both teams heading in undefeated would be the most epic game in NFL history.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

A Colts/Saints superbowl with both teams heading in undefeated would be the most epic game in NFL history.

An intersting angle would be how Manning is viewed in NO if he were to win. He's the favorite son there now, would he be hated after that?
Saints over Colts in battle of unbeatens.. Well that is what the networks and most fans would want I suppose.

I will go in another direction, however and take NEW ORLEANS over San Diego in Superbowl 44. Just to be different.
I hope New Orleans doesnt make the super bowl

I think its gonna be the Vikings vs Colts
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Watching the Saints last night I don't see how anyone could beat them. That passing offense is lethal and they have a killer instinct, they don't stop coming at you until you
are dead and buried. Kind of reminded me of some 49er offenses of the good ole days. The Saints play a little defense also, I think they would beat the Colts in a shoot out 42-31, or worse.
Originally posted by valrod33:
I hope New Orleans doesnt make the super bowl

I think its gonna be the Vikings vs Colts

Definitely think the Vikings could give the Saints a good game, but I'm not sure they could beat them in New Orleans. Even though the Vikes have a great front seven, that secondary is still suspect.

That would be an epic NFC Championship game, though.
vikes are the most balanced team!
San Francisco 49ers.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Icedawg316:
I honestly think it will be another surprise...I don't see it being the Saints, Colts, Vikes, or Pats.. I'm banking on a surprise by both conferences though I'm not sure of who yet

Are you crazy? I think it is inappropriate to make such a statement with out calling your shot, name someone not on that list that you think will win. If your right you will have bragging rights.
I hope the Colts and Saints go undefeated up to the Super Bowl with the loser unmasked and killed on the field. Greatest Super Sunday Ever!
The Bengals are coming out of the AFC this year