LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

Roethlisberger Injured

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k the Steelers
Did anyone see that Yahoo article about Hines Ward calling out Ben Roethlisberger?

I realize the expectation in the NFL is that players play injured, but I find it to be a little too harsh. A player shouldn't be criticized for putting themselves at unnecessary risk.

We've all seen what happens when a player plays when he really shouldn't. I'm talking about Alex Smith. He probably injured himself further trying to play when he shouldn't have. Not only that, that whole debacle with Mike Nolan KILLED Alex Smith's confidence, and he's only started to recover from that.

Thoughts?
Originally posted by Wubbie:
Did anyone see that Yahoo article about Hines Ward calling out Ben Roethlisberger?

I realize the expectation in the NFL is that players play injured, but I find it to be a little too harsh. A player shouldn't be criticized for putting themselves at unnecessary risk.

We've all seen what happens when a player plays when he really shouldn't. I'm talking about Alex Smith. He probably injured himself further trying to play when he shouldn't have. Not only that, that whole debacle with Mike Nolan KILLED Alex Smith's confidence, and he's only started to recover from that.

Thoughts?

Originally posted by Sf49ers220:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k the Steelers
Originally posted by Wubbie:

Thoughts?

During the game they said Ben wanted to play but Tomlin wouldn't let him. He was even suited up to play. Ward should shut up, if he wants to criticize someone it should be Tomlin, but Tomlin made the right choice.
Share 49ersWebzone