There are 210 users in the forums

Iraqi prisoners taunt Wisconsin National Guard about Favre

Shop 49ers game tickets
Hands-down the funniest thing I've read all week:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Iraqi-detainees-taunt-Wisconsin-soldiers-about-B?urn=nfl,203985

Iraqi detainees taunt Wisconsin soldiers about Brett Favre

By MJD

If you happen to be a Packers fan who is sick and tired of hearing about Brett Favre(notes), and you're thinking of joining the National Guard and going overseas to get away from it all, stop. It's not going to work. The detainees in Baghdad are going to be just as vicious as the Vikings fans you know.

A Wisconsin National Guard unit charged with keeping watch over detainees in Baghdad decided to put up Packers colors and logos all around the camp. The prisoners noticed, started asking questions and suddenly, Favre became an unwitting ally.

From 620WTMJ's Jay Sorgi (subbing in for the injured Waylon Manning):

"They know Favre by name," said First Lieutenant Tim Boehnen, who is from New Richmond, Wis.

"One of the big words they know now is shenanigan. They'll constantly talk about 'Favre shenanigans,' 'He's so good for the Vikings,' and 'The Packers have got to really feel bad about that one.' "

[...] "They obviously then started up the conversations, and started talking about Brett Favre. They soon learned about Favre going to the Vikings, and things just started going downhill from there."

In retaliation, I think our troops should make the detainees watch ESPN's Week 4 Monday Night Football contest between the Vikings and Packers, including pre- and post-game shows. They'll never want to mention Favre again.
they should ask them to stop killing and capturing civilians for no reason too
Originally posted by King49er:
they should ask them to stop killing and capturing civilians for no reason too

aaaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thats some funny shiz. I hate slacked fans, they are blind and arrogant, even when they have no reason to be.
Share 49ersWebzone