LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by martysofresh:
Anybody else feel a little demoralized when chancellor de-cleeted him? I mean is chancellor really the VD killer? Every match-up, he's had his number and had a big hit of some kind on him. VD needs to watch film on him and study his flaws. But also needs to get back to being nasty and a beast.

VD got de-cleated because the ball was late. Kap led him right into Chancellor. That ball should have been out earlier, giving VD a chance to catch, turn, and run. He was wide open right from the snap.
i think he got hurt against seattle the same way before. QB left the ball in the air too long and a little too late and got VD destroyed.

I'm tired of this chump being a p***y to Chancellor and all. They really need to create a play where they bait Chancellor into hitting VD and VD just unloads on this mofo and knocks his ass out. That could be a franchise turning point play.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
I think that hit put some fear in VD. On Sound FX or NFL turning point you can hear Crabtree talking to VD saying "I got hit harder than you, you aint going to make another play"
Originally posted by pd24:
I think that hit put some fear in VD. On Sound FX or NFL turning point you can hear Crabtree talking to VD saying "I got hit harder than you, you aint going to make another play"

lol are you serious?!
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:

lol are you serious?!
Ya, it was on NFL Turning point after Crabtree took a hit the series before and then they showed where Vernon got hit. Crabtree was talking to Vernon and said that, but Vernon was out of the frame.
[ Edited by pd24 on Jan 24, 2014 at 7:41 AM ]
  • pd24
  • Veteran

lol are you serious?!
The "you aint going to make another play" was a question.

lol are you serious?!

No way he said that. That doesn't even make sense.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:

lol are you serious?!

Watch NFL Turning point.
Watch NFL Turning point.

I can't. Hurts too much. Just going with you misunderstood what he said.

lol are you serious?!

Watch NFL Turning point.

I saw Turning Point was on but I refused to click and reopen the wound.

But if that's true. VD is a little WUSS (like I said the previous page), his paintbrushes have gotten to him.
  • sfout
  • Veteran

lol are you serious?!

Watch NFL Turning point.

got a link? I just skimmed through the first one I found on the seahawks official site and there was nothing like that in it.

• pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfout:

lol are you serious?!

Watch NFL Turning point.

got a link? I just skimmed through the first one I found on the seahawks official site and there was nothing like that in it.
Same here. That is only the 4th Q though. I can't find the full version up anywhere yet.
Vd is not strong enough man and pussie scared when chancellor hit hard on him that he dropped the ball. We should trade him for first round draft..
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
When Crabtree said that to VD he was asking a question. Listen to the infliction in his voice.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Vd is not strong enough man and pussie scared when chancellor hit hard on him that he dropped the ball. We should trade him for first round draft..

No VD is player good he play good and hard, but I agree vd is scared from Chancellor he kind of do puss out when contact is time.
"The fact that He's our deep threat" is not our problem; because he can get deep and he is effective and hard to bring down. Why would this be a problem? Gronk and Thomas are their teams respective best deep/all around threats as well. We also suffered greatly from the loss of Bruce Miller + Ipuati and Delanie Walker in our blocking schemes. Vance and Dixon just aren't going to cut it. I have yet to muster the courage to rewatch the game but I will tell you that Vernon had to stay behind a lot more because of the some of those reasons and although his technique as a blocker is high notch he is a dead giveaway at the line of scrimmage of run or passing situations.

And please if the Refs do their jobs they'll be the "Sherman-Killer"s anyone would need. Let's not let this word catch fire I don't feel like saying or seeing his name unless he's blocking the view of Crabtree who's running for a score.
[ Edited by Mercuryspeed on Jan 24, 2014 at 8:50 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone