There are 198 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Vernon Davis was a beast today!!! But I''m ready to see him run through somebody for once instead of leaping over them.. I've been critical of Vernon's ball running ability throughout the years. Dude tries to run like a shifty WR.. Run like the beast you are Vernon!!!

If Vernon is a 6'3, 240-250 lb finesse tight end, so be it. He gets a YPC like he's a wide receiver. I suppose Vance McDonald will have to be the TE to plow over guys.

vd hasn't been so ez to bring down there been a couple to times this season when he's been the only one standing at the whistle. Unless a player is grabbing on his junk
He'd rather catch with his penis

Vernon is doing fine, move on!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Dec 1, 2013 at 11:38 PM ]
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Vernon Davis was a beast today!!! But I''m ready to see him run through somebody for once instead of leaping over them.. I've been critical of Vernon's ball running ability throughout the years. Dude tries to run like a shifty WR.. Run like the beast you are Vernon!!!

True, but on the flip-side, the less wear-and-tear, the longer his career can be -- theoretically.
id rather he just hurdle people and not get hurt. its been fun watching him jump over grown men the last two weeks
i can see davis playing another 7yrs.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
His tendency is to catch with his body as opposed to with his hands extended. But, he has now also added to his arsenal back shoulder catches.

But, seriously the dude is leading the receiving corps in TDs, so I wouldn't be complaining if I were you. If it wasn't for Vernon stretching the field, our sorry offense would have been even worse and we probably would have been out of playoff contention by now.

Give the man some love !! Let's go Vernon !!
VD is more comfortable as a body-catcher. The times I've seen him put his hands out are when there's no defenders around him.

Originally posted by Rascal:
His tendency is to catch with his body as opposed to with his hands extended. But, he has now also added to his arsenal back shoulder catches.

But, seriously the dude is leading the receiving corps in TDs, so I wouldn't be complaining if I were you. If it wasn't for Vernon stretching the field, our sorry offense would have been even worse and we probably would have been out of playoff contention by now.

Give the man some love !! Let's go Vernon !!

when did he have a back shoulder throw/catch?
As long as he catches them he can catch them w/ his dick for all I care.
Did a troll bump this thread? What's the hassle with vern yesterday? He looked fine. Nice cutback on the T.

How weird picking on a guy who is getting extra yards going over a defender.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kujon11:
when did he have a back shoulder throw/catch?

In the Cards game.
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows14mVernon be nimble, Vernon be quick. Vernon jumped over Janoris Jenkins at Candlestick ... http://

Or How about Vernon be nimble, Vernon be quick, TJ Mcdonald done grabbed Vernon's dick.
Share 49ersWebzone