LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Every week opposing coaches have to game plan for him.

He's a threat every time he lines up.

Now that we have other receivers who can flat out play - he'll see less double teams and get more scores.

This is going to be a hell of a season.
[ Edited by LasVegasWally on Sep 8, 2014 at 8:04 PM ]
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Every week opposing coaches have to game plan for him.

He's a threat every time he lines up.

Now that we have other receivers who can flat out play - he'll see less double teams and get more scores.

This is going to be a hell of a season.

This!
Sick of seeing this dude injured every three to five games.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Sick of seeing this dude injured every three to five games.

it happens, just like how he turns invisible vs seattle
Hey , carrier played awesome....so I'm good
Vernon is such a p***y. This dude is made of glass
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Hey , carrier played awesome....so I'm good

He played like a man. Can't ask for anything more.

Looked like he could play for Tom Brady, the way he held onto that ball after that huge hit.
Worried about VD's health, he's extremely important to our offense, was on crutches after the game. Really hope we get an update soon but probably won't until at least tomorrow.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
as i have mentioned on another post, Vernon's days is coming to an end.. and that's because of Derek Carrier... Trade vernon while he's still got somve value..
He's missed one game over the last 6 six years and people are posting he's made of glass and I'm tired of seeing him getting hurt. It's a physical sport you're going to have to play with some injuries. Yeah it sucks that he might miss some games but can we stop being so over dramatic.

• DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:
He's missed one game over the last 6 six years and people are posting he's made of glass and I'm tired of seeing him getting hurt. It's a physical sport you're going to have to play with some injuries. Yeah it sucks that he might miss some games but can we stop being so over dramatic.

This.

Originally posted by 9moon:
as i have mentioned on another post, Vernon's days is coming to an end.. and that's because of Derek Carrier... Trade vernon while he's still got somve value..

Lol.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

just like we knew hyde was better than gore before last night,, can we stop with this silly ass knee jerk shrill s**t

Dude how high are you exactly? VD is one of the greatest TE's EVER, one of the top 3 in the NFL right now, maybe the #1 overall when you consider blocking. Carrier on the other hand had his first 3 receptions OF HIS CAREER last night. He's slotted as our #3 TE right now, this statement is ridiculous.
I seriously doubt Vernon plays next week and that is a huge loss for us. I don't care how you slice it.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
I'm just glad it wasn't a knee injury.
Share 49ersWebzone