Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Are you a little buzzed?
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by verb1der:
I think it's safe to be unbiased and say that VD is definitely scared of Kam Chancellor.

Based on what ?

This ?

Lol.

A few 2014 post season stats / facts.

Julius Thomas vs Seattle Sun 2/2
4 rec 27 yrds 0 td

Jimmy Graham vs Seattle Sat 1/11
1 rec 8 yrds 0 td

Vernon Davis vs Seattle Sun 1/19
2 rec 16 yrds 0 td

Yes everyone is scared of Kam Chancellor and no it has definitely nothing to do with Seattles scheme, their game plan and their defense as a whole.

Who cares if other TEs suck...we still need him to step up against Seattle since he thinks he's the best ...

.I don't know if he's scared...but he does have a reason to play cautious

I am thinking what ur saying it. That above was bold. If we have TE sucks then I need V.Davis must get gains his weight heavy. The weight heavy will make V.Davis get a strong his metal body and won't get hurt. Kam will tackle to Vdavis for his weight heavy. Kam will possible fall his head like ( head in buzz!!)... I need him if he can catch the ball and saw Kam coming over him. Go run and hit hard on him when Kam got a tackle it. Kam will get a hurt and suffer his pain. If he will away Vdavis again. Then we possible get a win. Trust me!.

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.

well said buzz
So did we extend him yet
The next game if I were VD I am head hunting Kam. There is NO way I let him get a shot in on me like that unanswered. Elbow to the head Night train dick lane type takedowns all game long and especially if it got away from us
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
The next game if I were VD I am head hunting Kam. There is NO way I let him get a shot in on me like that unanswered. Elbow to the head Night train dick lane type takedowns all game long and especially if it got away from us

lol @ VD being physical
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Who cares if other TEs suck...we still need him to step up against Seattle since he thinks he's the best ...

Lol at the fast forward version

But to get real here is a little less dramatic version of the hit in real time.

People who make a huge deal out of that hit know nothing about physics nor did they play a down of football at a high level IMHO. I saw a lot more violent hits in practice. VD got right back to his feet and walked away like nothing happened.
The hit definitely looks cool and both get 10 style points but c´mon man. Chancellor laid 1 vicious hit on Davis and that was the one in 2012.

Also, if Vernon really would play scared / cautious against Seattle he would not run over the middle like that !

I agree 100 percent with your point that VD needs to step it up against Seattle though the same applies for our O-line, Crabtree and Gore.

[ Edited by DeUh on Jul 16, 2014 at 6:50 AM ]
The highest paid tight end in the game needs to grow up and show up.
Vernon caught that huge momentum-changing TD in the week 14 game against SEA, a play might I ad where Baldwin was already tugging/holding Vernon's arm seconds before Vern shrugged him off, and made the TD pretty damn easy.

Oh but what do I know, I actually watch the f**king games.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
You people wanna see how it looks when someone is actually afraid of Chancellor ?

Unless someone can show me a similiar tape of VD or in fact any type of play where VD is not giving 100 percent cause of Chancellor , just stop that "Vernon is scared" nonsense !
[ Edited by DeUh on Jul 16, 2014 at 5:09 AM ]
You people wanna see how it looks when someone is actually afraid of Chancellor ?

Unless someone can show me a similiar tape of VD or in fact any type of play where VD is not giving 100 percent cause of Chancellor , just stop that "Vernon is scared" nonsense !

Yeah because he got led right into two big hits, he's apparently scared of Chancellor somehow. That's terrible logic. He had no time whatsoever to brace himself for those two hits. The first one was a terrible lob pass he had to wait on while he was jumping up in the air and the last one he was led right into Chancellor and hit him right after catching it. I hope Chancellor can lay a good lick on him in those two situations considering he's 230+ pounds.

Oh hey look Vernon can knock someone the f**k out too when they're not ready for the hit..

I guarantee you he can do that to Chancellor too, then we'll be talking about how Chancellor is scared of Vernon lol.

• DeUh
  • Veteran
^ Exactly !
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

Yeah because he got led right into two big hits, he's apparently scared of Chancellor somehow. That's terrible logic. He had no time whatsoever to brace himself for those two hits. The first one was a terrible lob pass he had to wait on while he was jumping up in the air and the last one he was led right into Chancellor and hit him right after catching it. I hope Chancellor can lay a good lick on him in those two situations considering he's 230+ pounds.

Oh hey look Vernon can knock someone the f**k out too when they're not ready for the hit..

I guarantee you he can do that to Chancellor too, then we'll be talking about how Chancellor is scared of Vernon lol.

f**kin exactly it!. Vernon can f**kin hard knock on Chancellor out. VERNON CAN DO IT.. Vernon is big guy and thick more than Chacellor. Need him show chancellor for s**t scared for real. Let's get fair his turn it. Let's f**kin do it. Give him more for emotional s**t.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by verb1der:
I think it's safe to be unbiased and say that VD is definitely scared of Kam Chancellor.

Based on what ?

This ?

Lol.

A few 2014 post season stats / facts.

Julius Thomas vs Seattle Sun 2/2
4 rec 27 yrds 0 td

Jimmy Graham vs Seattle Sat 1/11
1 rec 8 yrds 0 td

Vernon Davis vs Seattle Sun 1/19
2 rec 16 yrds 0 td

Yes everyone is scared of Kam Chancellor and no it has definitely nothing to do with Seattles scheme, their game plan and their defense as a whole.

I am thinking what ur saying it. That above was bold. If we have TE sucks then I need V.Davis must get gains his weight heavy. The weight heavy will make V.Davis get a strong his metal body and won't get hurt. Kam will tackle to Vdavis for his weight heavy. Kam will possible fall his head like ( head in buzz!!)... I need him if he can catch the ball and saw Kam coming over him. Go run and hit hard on him when Kam got a tackle it. Kam will get a hurt and suffer his pain. If he will away Vdavis again. Then we possible get a win. Trust me!.

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.

well said buzz

Two guys agreed with me. Good Brain ass.
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Jul 16, 2014 at 7:08 AM ]
http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/7/15/5902785/49ers-jermichael-finley-injury-free-agent

Smoke screen to get Vernon to report? I'm thinkin its Baalke telling everyone you're not above the TEAM. IF report is true....
Still no VD sighting
Share 49ersWebzone