There are 168 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
We just need to hit Kam first and often. Cripple him and bash in his melon. Take it to him!

Now you're talkin'!
Originally posted by KapToBoldin:
Kam is in this guys head it's obvious. He disappears whenever we go to Seattle. Him and Crabtree let up on a few routes in fear of Kam.

The weather in Madagascar today is warm and sunny, over cast in the afternoon. Dew point is 68. Scones can be made in as little as 25 minutes.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Kam is in this guys head it's obvious. He disappears whenever we go to Seattle. Him and Crabtree let up on a few routes in fear of Kam.

I think Seattle just has a damn good defense. Everyone is less productive when you play them.
We just need to hit Kam first and often. Cripple him and bash in his melon. Take it to him!

Yeah we need to set Kam up and send a message. Let Vernon pay him back with a little blind side hit himself. All Kam's hits on Vernon have come either when he was laid out to dry by his QB and jumping up for a ball or was in a defenseless position. Let's see how Kam handles a similar situation on a counter run when Vernon comes out of nowhere and decleats his ass on a block like this.. It's really not that hard to do!

I'm just so tired of all these Seattle fans on anything Vernon Davis related on the internet commenting and talking trash about him being scared of Kam Chancellor. Chancellor has never blasted him when they're going heads up, it's like a said always a hit when he's defenseless or not expecting it. Big whoop. Kam is 6'3 235, I hope he can lay the boom on someone when he has a full head of steam and they aren't ready for it.

In my opinion, Chancellor is overrated as a big hitter. Don't get me wrong, he definitely can hit, but he should be able to at his size. Guys like Goldson and Whitner lay the wood a lot harder than Kam, and they're much smaller! Just ask Mike Williams, Early Doucet, Steven Jackson, and Pierre Thomas who hits the hardest in the NFL.
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
News Flash: TMZ reports Vernon Davis purchases 3 boxes of Girl Scout cookies, yet pays for five! Film at 11!

The audacity of this guy

Florio is reporting that this has caused a rift in the locker room.

Tensions between Baalke and Harbaugh have exploded over who Vernon was going to give the cookies to.

TMZ now reports Vernon Davis' arrest at airport for stating that these girl scout cookies were, and I quote, "the bomb".
Too soon
Originally posted by Niners816:
Not gonna lie, I saw this thread towards the top of the forum and I'm thinking "oh s**t, what did he do"

Same here. This has been a terrible offseason. Nothing has really happened, but the image of the team has been tarnished.

Yup. Too many negative headlines.

Harbaugh trade, Harbaalke Feud, Kilgore arrested, Culliver Arrested, Kap investigated, Alson arrested..

lol you can't really get much worse then that unless Phil Dawson is caught smuggling heroin in the near future.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Niners816:
Not gonna lie, I saw this thread towards the top of the forum and I'm thinking "oh s**t, what did he do"

Same here. This has been a terrible offseason. Nothing has really happened, but the image of the team has been tarnished.

Yup. Too many negative headlines.

Harbaugh trade, Harbaalke Feud, Kilgore arrested, Culliver Arrested, Kap investigated, Alson arrested..

lol you can't really get much worse then that unless Phil Dawson is caught smuggling heroin in the near future.
or if dawson pulls a rat and tears his groin muscle on the first day of mini camp
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

TE Vernon Davis and RG Alex Boone are the only non-injured 49ers not taking part in the offseason program. http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/davis-boone-absent-voluntary-offseason-workouts&nbsp
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

I think Seattle just has a damn good defense. Everyone is less productive when you play them.

Yeah we need to set Kam up and send a message. Let Vernon pay him back with a little blind side hit himself. All Kam's hits on Vernon have come either when he was laid out to dry by his QB and jumping up for a ball or was in a defenseless position. Let's see how Kam handles a similar situation on a counter run when Vernon comes out of nowhere and decleats his ass on a block like this.. It's really not that hard to do!

I'm just so tired of all these Seattle fans on anything Vernon Davis related on the internet commenting and talking trash about him being scared of Kam Chancellor. Chancellor has never blasted him when they're going heads up, it's like a said always a hit when he's defenseless or not expecting it. Big whoop. Kam is 6'3 235, I hope he can lay the boom on someone when he has a full head of steam and they aren't ready for it.

In my opinion, Chancellor is overrated as a big hitter. Don't get me wrong, he definitely can hit, but he should be able to at his size. Guys like Goldson and Whitner lay the wood a lot harder than Kam, and they're much smaller! Just ask Mike Williams, Early Doucet, Steven Jackson, and Pierre Thomas who hits the hardest in the NFL.

But he IS scared of Kam. He's been given 2 concussions by him, and playing Seattle is the ONLY time I have ever seen Vernon T-rex a ball, and might I add that this is a new occurrence. There is no doubt in my mind that Kam is in Vernons head. He is taking up a roster spot and not doing much with it twice a season.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
now this dude wants a new contract too.

Originally posted by susweel:

you serious link?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CWin4949:

you serious link?

Why else skip out on $200,000 workout bonus?
Originally posted by Jcool:

you serious link?

Matt Maiocco said it is unclear whether his contract is the reason for skipping OTAs
Originally posted by Jcool:

you serious link?

Family/personal matters, undisclosed injury, endorsement obligation.......etc. Let's just assume for now that he is content with his current contract until he is a no show for involuntary team activities
[ Edited by goodthings19 on May 28, 2014 at 5:24 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
He'll take a shower whenever he wants to and that's that!
Share 49ersWebzone