LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • dmatt
  • Veteran
Yes, he catches with his hands. He doesn't look like a natural pass catcher, but he has become a pretty good receiver.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
I pose a more serious question: When Vernon Davis wipes his ass, does he remain seated and reach between his thighs or does he stand up completely and swipe behind the back?

According to Kerry Rhodes, Vernon just sits there and wipes behind the back... no standing (except for when he goes piss), he doesn't squat when he goes pee.

No man squats for a pee. In fact, men don't pee. They piss.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
I pose a more serious question: When Vernon Davis wipes his ass, does he remain seated and reach between his thighs or does he stand up completely and swipe behind the back?

According to Kerry Rhodes, Vernon just sits there and wipes behind the back... no standing (except for when he goes piss), he doesn't squat when he goes pee.

No man squats for a pee. In fact, men don't pee. They piss.

I'm glad someone caught that
Originally posted by mickey49:
Alex Smith has small hands.

Alex smith took basket weaving in college, due to small hands he kept dropping his unfinished baskets! Lmao if i remember right rodgers n alex have same size hands?!?
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
nope he is the Josh Morgan of TE's

But it came down like a punt.

Classic
Vernons a badass, one helluva player and niner! Hope he is 100% wit that hammy! He is such an explosive playmaker! That man just blows up the playoffs, literally can say every yr he played in em lol

Bring on the cardinals!
Goniners
This foo should have the best catching ability in the league, he has five limbs for gawds sake!
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGod:

He's making it look easy today.

Originally posted by DONBIS:

Agree. He is in full on beast mode today!
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by DONBIS:

Agree. He is in full on beast mode today!

He's not catching with his hands though! (I love Vernon and he is beasting)
Vernon Davis set a 20 year record for tight ends today.

Obviously his inability to catch with his hands, makes him just as much a liability as Donte Whitner. Who also received nationwide appraise for a pro bowl performance. But of course, he is a liability in coverage.

What terrible performances by Davis and Whitner in this win.
Share 49ersWebzone