There are 152 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
In 2 years hell lose a step and run a 4.4 40 lol
He's 29 now. You can maintain you speed until about 33. Maybe stretch it out to 34. He has maybe 4 top years left. After that he may lose a step but still be faster than most guys by far.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
any news on his hammy ?
Originally posted by susweel:
any news on his hammy ?

doesnt matter

we should trade him and gore

start vance and hunter
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ads_2006:
any news on his hammy ?

doesnt matter

start vance and hunter

sounds good
any news on his hammy ?

doesnt matter

start vance and hunter

sounds good

Im down with trading davis let gore play out his last yr(i believe with us that is)
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
any news on his hammy ?

doesnt matter

start vance and hunter

sounds good

Im down with trading davis let gore play out his last yr(i believe with us that is)

Good thing you are not the GM.
Yeah, trade our only other weapon is smart,
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

He's the only guy that gets separation of all the guys we got.... The rest are all slow possession WR's or physical guys like Boldin.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He's the only guy that gets separation of all the guys we got.... The rest are all slow possession WR's or physical guys like Boldin.

Cant keep paying everyone some other high priced guys have to go ...

Mine as well break up the band. Lets trade all the old guys, cause they all will eventually lose a step, real smart guys. Vernon is still a top 5 TE. And Gore is still a top 15-20 RB. Two weeks mean s**t to me. We aren't using him or the offense like 2012 when Kap started. Roman/Harbaugh need to do a better job of getting Gore, Boldin and Vernon the ball.

Just because we need to keep Kap around doesn't mean we should do a Ravens, and cut everyone or let everyone go for 1 player, especially letting Boldin, Gore, and Vernon go, when we know Crabtree will not be back, he will ask for 60M, and he isnt worth it.

Get real guys, our best weapons are those 3. Kap needs to be better in accuracy. He is a good QB, not great. He has his flaws. And I would NOT give the kid 120M like most want to. Kid will have between 26-30 starts between 2012 season, playoffs, 2013 season and possible playoffs. That doesn't amount to 120M. That's a cap killer.

But lets cut Vernon, and Gore. Save a ton, and Rogers too. Brooks also. Lose 4 of our best players, so we can overpay Kap. Smart football move, NOT. And what about Aldon. I guess we let Justin, RayMac go, so we can give aldon 15M a yr.

Yeah I'm pissed like everyone, but dont frigging overreact, it's 1 frigging game. Now I understand why some dont like Niners Talk after a loss. People start with stupid comments, and posts.

Vernon is a gamechanger. You don't trade a player like him in his prime.

No they dont. If Kap and Aldon dont be selfish, we can keep our D together. Brooks shuldnt be cut. He had a great game, minus the penalty. Vernon is a legit threat. Makes no sense. Not bashing you, but makes no frigging sense.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

No they dont. If Kap and Aldon dont be selfish, we can keep our D together. Brooks shuldnt be cut. He had a great game, minus the penalty. Vernon is a legit threat. Makes no sense. Not bashing you, but makes no frigging sense.

Kap and Aldon will get huge contracts, not sure if we can keep Iupati and pretty sure Crabs wont get extended.

I hear u not saying any of its right but really what player aint out for them selfs N not leaving any millons on tha table.. hell even tha great old P.manning didnt leave any for anyone why would keap or aldon it ???
Share 49ersWebzone