LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 160 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Still no VD sighting

Only rookies report today
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
f**kin exactly it!. Vernon can f**kin hard knock on Chancellor out. VERNON CAN DO IT.. Vernon is big guy and thick more than Chacellor. Need him show chancellor for s**t scared for real. Let's get fair his turn it. Let's f**kin do it. Give him more for emotional s**t.

Exactly my point. Hit back and neutralize that ish!
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
f**kin exactly it!. Vernon can f**kin hard knock on Chancellor out. VERNON CAN DO IT.. Vernon is big guy and thick more than Chacellor. Need him show chancellor for s**t scared for real. Let's get fair his turn it. Let's f**kin do it. Give him more for emotional s**t.

Exactly my point. Hit back and neutralize that ish!

I am very happy that u did a good point. I am proud of u. Good job.u are smart the point. I am so happy. We are team. bro.
Niners talking to Jermichael Finley. Sending a message to VD, he is not getting what he wants.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Still no VD sighting
wow, you could not wait could you? do you expect him to show up with the rookies? i guess we have to start building our lather towards the 23rd. i swear some act like they want him to be a hold out
Originally posted by cciowa:
Still no VD sighting
wow, you could not wait could you? do you expect him to show up with the rookies? i guess we have to start building our lather towards the 23rd. i swear some act like they want him to be a hold out

I for one appreciate him reporting that as I am going to be curios as well.
Thanks 49allthetime
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Still no VD sighting

Thanks 49allthetime
you guys could at least wait till next week when the vets show up before you starting foaming at the mouth
Still no VD sighting

Thanks 49allthetime
you guys could at least wait till next week when the vets show up before you starting foaming at the mouth

Asking the webzone to wait!? Blasphemy!
Still no VD sighting

Thanks 49allthetime

Why wait when we can hang him today?!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Still no VD sighting

Thanks 49allthetime

Why wait when we can hang him today?!

In all fairness, we should wait until next week to hound on him or to put his balls in our mouth. Whichever side you might be on.

Originally posted by Chief:
In all fairness, we should wait until next week to hound on him or to put his balls in our mouth. Whichever side you might be on.

Hanging balls could be a problem...not that I know anything about it personally.
From Maiocco (via Rotoworld) - see the below bolded part. Has anyone heard or read anything related to this recently (the importance of football to Vernon now)?

CSN Bay Area's Matt Maiocco wrote in a fan chat that "there are indications" Vernon Davis' holdout "is going to continue."
Davis' actions have been consistently inconsistent since the holdout began, promising one thing and doing the other. Maiocco goes so far as to write, "I'm not sure how important the game is to him at this stage of his life." Please keep in mind Maiocco was writing in a chat, but he is a plugged-in reporter with takes worth noting. It sounds like there may more to this story than we know.
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
From Maiocco (via Rotoworld) - see the below bolded part. Has anyone heard or read anything related to this recently (the importance of football to Vernon now)?

CSN Bay Area's Matt Maiocco wrote in a fan chat that "there are indications" Vernon Davis' holdout "is going to continue."
Davis' actions have been consistently inconsistent since the holdout began, promising one thing and doing the other. Maiocco goes so far as to write, "I'm not sure how important the game is to him at this stage of his life." Please keep in mind Maiocco was writing in a chat, but he is a plugged-in reporter with takes worth noting. It sounds like there may more to this story than we know.

That artistic termperment no doubt! Hope this is incorrect but Maiocco is a pretty good source.
Still no VD sighting

You said he will be there when training camp starts, now you want to push it back out

You said don't worry it's just OTAs , he will be at mini camp
Then you said don't worry it's just mini camp, he will be there for training camp
Now you say don't worry it's just rookies and who ever wants to show up, he will be there next week

See the pattern...
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jul 16, 2014 at 9:34 PM ]
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

That artistic termperment no doubt! Hope this is incorrect but Maiocco is a pretty good source.

What he said definitely has some meaning behind it but he did say he's not sure how important it is. He didn't say that the game isn't important to him and that opinion is really just the same as any of ours might be. If he shows up in the next couple weeks I won't be worried. I don't recall him missing any time (other than injuries) up to this point.
Share 49ersWebzone