LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
I think it's safe to be unbiased and say that VD is definitely scared of Kam Chancellor.

Based on what ?

This ?

Lol.

A few 2014 post season stats / facts.

Julius Thomas vs Seattle Sun 2/2
4 rec 27 yrds 0 td

Jimmy Graham vs Seattle Sat 1/11
1 rec 8 yrds 0 td

Vernon Davis vs Seattle Sun 1/19
2 rec 16 yrds 0 td

Yes everyone is scared of Kam Chancellor and no it has definitely nothing to do with Seattles scheme, their game plan and their defense as a whole.
[ Edited by DeUh on Jul 15, 2014 at 4:16 PM ]
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Bobby Wagner on First take Vernon Davis plays scared against us

Truth
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Originally posted by AUniner:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I like VD but he was play too well in playoff and chamionship. He is kinda not chamionship.

So he plays well in championship or not well? Do you like anyone on this team or should we just import 53 Sam Bradfords?

I dont think he speaks english gooder

He does, it's all an act. I have seen loong and perfectly legible posts from Buzz.
Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by crabman82:
not sure what this has to do with vernon davis? luke willson is a jag, just another guy, vernon davis isnt but he looks like it vs seattle.

If Vernon plays scared against Seattle cause of that 1 hard hit, Luke Wilson will never play another down against us. Of course both points are nonsense. It´s Football. Players get hit all the time. It was surely not the 1st time Davis got laid out.

The fact Davis looks averag against Seattle has nothing to do with Davis playing "scared". Their linebackers and safetys just do a very good job taking Davis out of the game.

Bobby Wagner is just trying to fuel the fire. Talking a whole bunch of nonsense !

we're comapring luke willson to vernon davis. if willson is scared vs us going forward, does anyone care? if vernon davis is playing scared going forward thats a big deal to the niners.

I dont want to compare the two. I try to explain that neither of them will play scared in the future cause of that 1 hard hit. I could have used any other hard hit in the NFL from the last couple of years. Just used Luke WIlson cause it came from a Seahawk player bringing up the same hit over and over again.

Nothing I see on tape tells me that Davis plays scared against Seattle. Nothing. He is T-Rexing the ball the same way against any other team.

By that same logic Percy Harvin will s**t his pants every time he has to face the Saints in the future. Or Sherman will never try to tackle Vance McDonald again. Or Stevan Ridley sends a few prayers every time he runs.

Hard hits are normal. They happen 24/7.

It´s not like Chancellor is that crazy enforcer that knocked Davis out cold multiple times. He laid one good hit on Davis while he was pretty much defenseless. One.

Almost laughable to claim that Davis plays scared now cause of that one hit.

Davis has been lit the eff up and concussed in consecutive seasons by the Seattle secondary.
I think it's safe to be unbiased and say that VD is definitely scared of Kam Chancellor.

Based on what ?

This ?

Lol.

4 rec 27 yrds 0 td

1 rec 8 yrds 0 td

2 rec 16 yrds 0 td

Yes everyone is scared of Kam Chancellor and no it has definitely nothing to do with Seattles scheme, their game plan and their defense as a whole.

You are really going to try to compare two players who might play Seattle in a season, to one who knows Seattle very well and plays them at least twice a year every year?
Aside from continued success and winning the Superbowl, nothing would please me more than to see multiple Hawk players jacked up in 2014.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Aside from continued success and winning the Superbowl, nothing would please me more than to see multiple Hawk players jacked up in 2014.

Based on what ?

This ?

Lol.

4 rec 27 yrds 0 td

1 rec 8 yrds 0 td

2 rec 16 yrds 0 td

I don't think Davis is scared of Chancellor. Every time Davis catches the ball he doesn't even have space to run with the ball. Let's see Davis catch the ball and run with Chancellor not hitting him once he catches the ball.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Originally posted by AUniner:
I like VD but he was play too well in playoff and chamionship. He is kinda not chamionship.

So he plays well in championship or not well? Do you like anyone on this team or should we just import 53 Sam Bradfords?

I dont think he speaks english gooder

He does, it's all an act. I have seen loong and perfectly legible posts from Buzz.

nice.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WINiner:
You are really going to try to compare two players who might play Seattle in a season, to one who knows Seattle very well and plays them at least twice a year every year?

Your argument works both ways. It also gives Seattles Defense + Coordinator a advantage to stop Davis as they play against him multiple times a year. I chose Graham and Thomas as examples cause they were two of the most productive TE´s last season and got completely shut down as well !

What is your opinion regarding Vernons mental state vs. Seattle exactly based on ?
[ Edited by DeUh on Jul 15, 2014 at 5:39 PM ]

Based on what ?

This ?

Lol.

4 rec 27 yrds 0 td

1 rec 8 yrds 0 td

2 rec 16 yrds 0 td

Who cares if other TEs suck...we still need him to step up against Seattle since he thinks he's the best ...

.I don't know if he's scared...but he does have a reason to play cautious

The return of The Duke 2014/15.....
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Based on what ?

This ?

Lol.

4 rec 27 yrds 0 td

1 rec 8 yrds 0 td

2 rec 16 yrds 0 td

Who cares if other TEs suck...we still need him to step up against Seattle since he thinks he's the best ...

I am thinking what ur saying it. That above was bold. If we have TE sucks then I need V.Davis must get gains his weight heavy. The weight heavy will make V.Davis get a strong his metal body and won't get hurt. Kam will tackle to Vdavis for his weight heavy. Kam will possible fall his head like ( head in buzz!!)... I need him if he can catch the ball and saw Kam coming over him. Go run and hit hard on him when Kam got a tackle it. Kam will get a hurt and suffer his pain. If he will away Vdavis again. Then we possible get a win. Trust me!.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Based on what ?

This ?

Lol.

4 rec 27 yrds 0 td

1 rec 8 yrds 0 td

2 rec 16 yrds 0 td

I am thinking what ur saying it. That above was bold. If we have TE sucks then I need V.Davis must get gains his weight heavy. The weight heavy will make V.Davis get a strong his metal body and won't get hurt. Kam will tackle to Vdavis for his weight heavy. Kam will possible fall his head like ( head in buzz!!)... I need him if he can catch the ball and saw Kam coming over him. Go run and hit hard on him when Kam got a tackle it. Kam will get a hurt and suffer his pain. If he will away Vdavis again. Then we possible get a win. Trust me!.

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
VD has always run like a puss. dude tries to move like he's a 180 lb WR. He has NEVER used his size when he has the ball. I knew a dude like that in college. Buff ass dude, but was a big o' p***y. Was a afraid to get hit.
Share 49ersWebzone