LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
what sucks is that everytime this cat has a good game we always find a way to lose.

it is not hard. we only open up the playbook after we are already behind. all of his good games come in blowouts where we come back.
Originally posted by krizay:
I must say, I'm starting to be impressed.

Good game/year Vern!

Krizay's chick logged in and posted this...there's no way that he'd post anything positive about VD...say it ain't so...
vote him to the pro bowl!
PRO BOWL!
A positive thread on Vernon Davis started by krizay?

Hell has frozen over.....................
VD: 51 Rec, 601 yards, 8 TDs.

Probowl! (cuz championship ain't happening)
Vernon runs one route in the redzone and yet its so unstoppable. amazing year. LBs have to play 15 yards off the LOS and get a running head start to cover on his seam routes in the middle of the field.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
VD: 51 Rec, 601 yards, 8 TDs.

Probowl! (cuz championship ain't happening)

damn that's some stats
If VD cant get into the probowl with the perfomances he has had
i dont know what else to do

"VOTE VD FOR PROBOWL 09'"
Yeah props to him. He is about the only bright spot I see on this team right now.

Good game/year Vern!

This is why i like the K. He argues issues, not people, and is not afraid to give some propers where they are due.
Originally posted by kelpie70:
Yeah props to him. He is about the only bright spot I see on this team right now.

crabs it pretty good too
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Good game/year Vern!

This is why i like the K. He argues issues, not people, and is not afraid to give some propers where they are due.

Amen.
VD actually has a chance at 1000 yards this season. Im all for it. Feed the beast!
He's really transformed into an awesome player and person. Always liked him, but got s**t from my friends for it. Now he is the s**t. He straight owns that skinny post route.
Share 49ersWebzone