LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Just saw that he is here in Utah. ON a ropes course in Park City.. sorry but this is making me dislike him more than I thought.

All his FB posts are about him being an Entrepreneur and all this s**t. Hes just a greedy f**k as far as I can tell.

so many said the same thing about crabtree when he was a rookie and now its all about SIGN HIM NOW. I guess there are different sets of rules for vernon and for the other players on the team

this is a terrible comparison. Vernon is already under contract.
Originally posted by boast:
Just saw that he is here in Utah. ON a ropes course in Park City.. sorry but this is making me dislike him more than I thought.

All his FB posts are about him being an Entrepreneur and all this s**t. Hes just a greedy f**k as far as I can tell.

so many said the same thing about crabtree when he was a rookie and now its all about SIGN HIM NOW. I guess there are different sets of rules for vernon and for the other players on the team

Crabtree was a rookie trying to get his money, he hasn't caused any disturbance since !
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:

no its not. greedy is greedy if you are going to use that type of language. as i said before
1 cully gets in massive trouble,, he is a good guy keep him
2 aldon gets into trouble multiple times,, he is a good guy keep him
3 ck wants more money and a extension,,,,, by all means pay him
4 gore wanted more money a while back,,, by all means pay him
5 Jh wants probably more money and a new contract with possibly more control,,,, by all means do it
6 vernon may want an extension with maybe more money,,,,,,,,,, he is a bum, he has stone hands, he is soft, trade him for multiple picks

i feel bad for you boast if you can not see a double standard, for whatever reason, that exists here in regards to davis
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Crabtree was a rookie trying to get his money, he hasn't caused any disturbance since !

what disturbance has vernon caused on the team since Mike S was our coach please?

what disturbance has vernon caused on the team since Mike S was our coach please?
the disturbance you are defending
vernon is not being a disturbance, its only one if you really think he wont show up for TC. lots of guys league wide miss ota's every year.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

the great disturbance in the force caused by vernon's absence
Originally posted by crabman82:
vernon is not being a disturbance, its only one if you really think he wont show up for TC. lots of guys league wide miss ota's every year.

that is true, but the 49ers are trying to accomplish something here

Bringing in consultants and everything !

as Jerry Rice would say..there is no offseasn
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

disturbance is in the eyes of the beholder. its a minor distraction for now. if he skips voluntary things, then it gets elevated a bit. I think he is creating a disturbance among people on the webzone more than he is in the locker room but thats just my opinion
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

of course this is the truth

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by luv49rs:

i thought it was the schwartz . wrong movie.. whats wrong col. sanders.... chicken? BAHAHAHA. sorry lets move along here people and stay on task

disturbance is in the eyes of the beholder. its a minor distraction for now. if he skips voluntary things, then it gets elevated a bit. I think he is creating a disturbance among people on the webzone more than he is in the locker room but thats just my opinion
you dont think guys especially Vets working their butts off..trying to get better are not thinking about it. You wont hear anything because there is a locker room code of not snitching.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by luv49rs:

i thought it was the schwartz . wrong movie.. whats wrong col. sanders.... chicken? BAHAHAHA. sorry lets move along here people and stay on task

• cciowa
  • Veteran

that is true, but the 49ers are trying to accomplish something here

Bringing in consultants and everything !

as Jerry Rice would say..there is no offseasn
not to change the topic but this whole consultant thing is interesting.. hope the team is not thinking to much,, just put the blue collar work shirts on , impose our will. i like the jh philosophy of two years ago where he said we give no quarter and we take no quarter.. I like hearing that stuff as compared to some "consultant" coming in to help. my problem,, not yours
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

you dont think guys especially Vets working their butts off..trying to get better are not thinking about it. You wont hear anything because there is a locker room code of not snitching.
no, I really do not think that at all. they know vernon is a niner and is loyal to them and will be there when it matters.. they know another code in the nfl and that is.. " a guy has to do with he has to do" even if it is not popular among the fan base.. again IF he misses the required stuff, then I adapt my thinking a bit but i trust and hope vernon will not let it get that far.
Share 49ersWebzone